Tomahawk finance is a scam

James152345

Recruit
I met a girl who said that her uncle helped her make an investment and introduced Tomahawk Finance on MT5, but I have never been able to withdraw more than 10% of the investment. When I tried to withdraw a higher amount, they said I will pay the fee, but I can't fall into this pit. I lost more than 5000 dollars.

Attachments

• photo_2021-09-27_20-36-16.jpg
    photo_2021-09-27_20-36-16.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 6

The Punisher

Sergeant Major
I met a girl who said that her uncle helped her make an investment and introduced Tomahawk Finance on MT5, but I have never been able to withdraw more than 10% of the investment. When I tried to withdraw a higher amount, they said I will pay the fee, but I can't fall into this pit. I lost more than 5000 dollars.
Is there a website for this scam broker?

PK494

Master Sergeant

There no such fee and nobody can collect any fee to withdraw money. So, report them and file complaints with the right organization.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Did you contact the broker regarding this girl?

The Punisher

Sergeant Major
I am wondering if this is it. Can someone confirm? I am going through the same thing.

tomaha-markets.com
The website was setup on August 30, 2021. No real broker setup a website two months ago and is going to make you money. This is a scam.

1634767858466.png

PK494

Master Sergeant
These pieces of turds are generating more and more fake websites to scam people. Looks like their businesses is getting a lot bigger. Hope someone or somebody can do something about this. Can the government help out?