TOUCHTRADES.COM SCAMM- DONT BE CHEATED BY THEM

Pharaoh advised you to ask for a chargeback right away if you have deposited by a credit card, have you filled a chargeback from your card company?

i talk to my card provider they said because you did this investing by your self we can not do anything :(

i talk to my card provider they said because you did this investing by your self we can not do anything :(
Well, try harder and explain them that you didn't purchase anything and they held traders funds which they are obligated to refund you in that case.

Explain that you made a profit and are being fraudulently blocked from the promised service of withdrawals. If the bank employee can only understand "unauthorized charges" ask to speak to a supervisor.

Explain that you made a profit and are being fraudulently blocked from the promised service of withdrawals. If the bank employee can only understand "unauthorized charges" ask to speak to a supervisor.
hey , i succeed to get my money back after several call and email , and i followed FPA in-structure - it worked well thanks a lot , but they didnt give back my profit ,it was about 1500 $ but they did not gimme back , but its okey ,at least i have my initial money
thanks you and thanks all for helping me in this way

TA VERY MUCH GUYS
hey , i succeed to get my money back after several call and email , and i followed FPA in-structure - it worked well thanks a lot , but they didnt give back my profit ,it was about 1500 $ but they did not gimme back , but its okey ,at least i have my initial money
thanks you and thanks all for helping me in this way

I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK FROM TOUCHTRADES.COM but they didnt gimme the profit which i made , still i am on my word TOUCH TRADES is a big scam VERY BIG

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE THANKS FPA TO HELP ME IN VERY SIMPLE WAY TO HAVE MONEY AGAIN ;););););)

During live chat or by email, share the link of this thread with them and let them know that you have opened the thread and shared your review here with Active traders. If they will not answer you properly then tell them that you will open FPA traders court case against them.
VERY HELPFUL THATS VERY GOOD WAY ,THANKS ALL

Too bad Touchtrades kept your profit. That will keep this thread in Scam Alerts instead of letting it be moved to Resolved Issues.

VERY HELPFUL THATS VERY GOOD WAY ,THANKS ALL
Eclipseh you're the only one who managed to get back the money from those thieves, it seems strange. there 'a lot of people in forums in your situation, like me, but we did not see anything after months

in general, chargebacks of initial deposits are the best line of attack against scam brokers. There have been cases where a broker repaid the initial deposit instead of letting a chargeback happen.

Back