Trade-24.com unscrupulous thieves will not allow withdrawal and will ignore you.

not closing your trades upon your request is enough guilty for me let alone withholding your money and refusing to pay...scam:mad:

As Pharaoh asked, where are these offices that you visited I would really like to know. They have a registered address in UK which turns out to be a residential house in Finchley from what I can tell unoccupied. Its been more than 6 months, so I probably dont fit into that category. One of their ex employees felt sorry for me and made contact saying that its a "chop shop" and that if you have put a lot of money they will never let you withdraw. They will only do the courtest of a "7 day + 4 day" withdrawal if you have say $1,000 - $5,000 say with them and make a big fuss. But he let me know its likely ill never see that money again. I wish he would post here, told me a lot of things. Even that they plan to start up somewhere else under a different name because people are starting to catch on to them...

Thanks for your post please clarify as pharaoh asked about the offices as that would definitely help people like me!

About what you said:
"I have physically been in their offices. They are a legit company with dozens of employees. They're just a bit greedy with their spreads and treat your money like it's their money."

- I agree with the last part, they treat your money like its theirs. Hence no withdrawal for me and many many others.

Website: Trade 24 - Forex, CFD, Indices & Commodities trading and Asset Management
Year since: 2007
Headquarters: Cyprus
Company registration: Trade 24 Ltd, Cyprus
Regulation: FSPR in New Zealand

First off, check whether this broker is indeed regulated by Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) Business support, information and advice | Business.govt.nz
(the Kiwi Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL) Financial Services Complaints Limited | Home )
(Cyprus:Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) w ww.cysec.gov. cy)

I am not 100% sure, but I read somewhere that the Kiwis protect only their own kind (i.e their own citizens).

In future, never ever handover control of and allow ANYBODY to trade your account for you.

Thanks so much for this information and research! I will try and contact them. many thanks

If they claim a UK office, you can add UK Action Fraud to the list of places to complain.

If they ignore an official invite for too long, AsstMod will move it to Open Cases.

If they ignore an official invite for too long, AsstMod will move it to Open Cases.

I can't wait to see this case being move to Open Cases. They called me a few days ago and said I can make a lot of money with the guidance of their Account manager. Hah ha! As if I am stupid to believe that! I asked him how he got my number and he just said I was interested in their advert. What advertisement? I didn't even know they exist until now! Anyways, I bluntly told him that NO EXPERT can teach me how to make money in trading just through a phone call! Trading is hard and if somebody claims otherwise then they are lying! He put the phone down after he noticed that I know what I was talking about. I will definitely make my vote on this case! Goodluck to you Patiencevirtue. And once again, NEVER let anybody claiming to be an EXPERT trade your hard earned money for you. Never! Same goes true with any auto bots out there. I have been scammed like you and it is not funny!

Back