tradequal.com (scammed me)

thanks for asking
my last deposit , with credit card to tradequal is older than 3 months,
and rebecca at winchargeback, gave me another option, to follow
so i contacted them,
i did complete a report at uk , action fraud,and they ask me for more informations
so im doing this at the moment.
and a lawyer here has followed my case since this happened,

tradequal ceo, said that he will send me the trades that put my account on zero,
( thing that never happened)
and that he will check my convesations on skipe with my manager account Michael Cohen,
my account was at 5386 the day they closet.- or they blocked me...18 october.
and this is reported on the convesations. just a few days before.
when i asked for a withdrawal to Mike,
and he didnot like my withdawal , he said that i should live account on 6000 usd.

Attachments

• GetAttachmentThumbnail-1.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail-1.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 0
at the bank
they said that as i gave my permission to do the operations, with my credit card,
and those are more that 3 months old, i would find a way talking with a lawyer.so...
i see a bit difficult.now...
at tradequal , i think they knew there is a time, for credit card transactions, or charge back...
so they waited before lock mi account.

at the bank
they said that as i gave my permission to do the operations, with my credit card,
and those are more that 3 months old, i would find a way talking with a lawyer.so...
i see a bit difficult.now...
at tradequal , i think they knew there is a time, for credit card transactions, or charge back...
so they waited before lock mi account.
My advice is to keep making pressure on the bank to allow the chargeback, although you agreed to this transaction it was a deposit to your own trading account and not to purchase an item, and since they are holding your money they must release it upon your request

According to their website "TradEqual.com is owned and operated by Premier Holdings Limited, a financial services company incorporated and registered by the Registrar of International Business Companies registered by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Central America under the number 22965 IBC 2015"

Why won't you file a complaint against them there too? http://svgfsa.com/contact.html

my last withdrawal 18 otc, and then my account blocked
totally i was waiting for 870 usd during oct,never approved.

Attachments

• GetFileAttachment-3.jpg
    GetFileAttachment-3.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 0
Back