Trader XP is Scam Company

I believe Eddiger is correct. If so, they need to refund $35 more to the credit card and then should send the rest by some other means.

I've seen some other cases like this where the withdrawals are delayed indefinitely until the client splits the withdrawal. The broker employees either deliberately or through poor training don't mention that this split is necessary to perform the withdrawal.

I believe Eddiger is correct. If so, they need to refund $35 more to the credit card and then should send the rest by some other means.

I've seen some other cases like this where the withdrawals are delayed indefinitely until the client splits the withdrawal. The broker employees either deliberately or through poor training don't mention that this split is necessary to perform the withdrawal.

I believe there is confusion in understating this case, here is timeline of events:

1) Account Opened with 200 USD Deposited on 23 May 2013
2) Made 2 Successful trade and total balance was 415 USD
3) Requested Withdrawal on 30 May 2013
4) Amount was split and 165 USD was refunded via credit card (200 - 35 fees)
5) Sent Wire information to get remaining 180 USD (215-35 fees) on June 12 2012
6) On June 30th i had to resend banking information since the previous one had mistake.
7) On July 23rd i received email stating that fund was returned to credit card.

No money Yet..........

I believe i have waited long enough for them to respond and return my money and i also believe this company is scamming openly and something should be done. How do i open this case in court?

This amount is small, why they do stall the customer.
Trader XP- if you cant pay a $100 customer you can't pay any customer!

I tried submitting case regarding this thread but i can't get it done. How do i submit a case in support to this thread.

Use "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and report what errors you are getting. AsstModerator or one of his minions will let you know what to do.

How long does it take for case to appear in open cases folder, i have submitted my case on 29th July.

Check your case file. There is a note from AsstModerator that you need to deal with before your case can proceed.

How long one has to wait for the court case to appear in public after the invitation is sent out ??

Back