Traders way price change scam

Tom Oswald

Recruit
We opened up and ran a highly profitable trade on the USD/NOK yesterday, Went to check the balance at 6pm later in the day and it was there. Before i went to bed i thought i would look at the markets and found all my profit had gone. It turns out Traders Way had changed the entry price from 6.24150 to 6.2110 AFTER the deals had been closed out and banked! Emailed them several times and this was the response i received:

'Hello,

Due to big market movements spreads were widened substantially by liquidity providers at the moment when your orders were sent for execution. Moreover, a huge number of clients’ deals were sent for execution simultaneously. As the result, the deals were filled by liquidity providers at the market price of 6.2110. While the deals beforehand were quoted by MT4 at the prices requested by clients at the moment when the orders were sent for execution. These requested prices differed from the real market execution price. According to our Term&Conditions in such situation we could cancel the deals. However, there was made a decision to save the deals, correcting them correspondingly.

Best regards,
Support Department
Trader's Way
tel/fax: +1 849 937-0815
support@tradersway.com
TradersWay.com - Online Forex Trading on MT4 ECN and Micro fx trading accounts by CFD forex brokers - Trader's Way'

So, there prices are either completely wrong or the whole thing is a scam and there is their admittance of that right there. Would strongly recommend against using this broker

Over 300 pips of retroactive slippage.

Deliberate scam or not, this is not the sort of thing that inspires any amount of confidence.

Exotic pairs may have wide spread in low volatility. Change of entry price!!! another non related case. SCAM

Is it 300 or 3000, if the first can happen in rollover or low volatile market.
This is not the problem, the OP said they changed his entry prices!

Over 300 pips of retroactive slippage.

Deliberate scam or not, this is not the sort of thing that inspires any amount of confidence.
Check this video out that I made, I thought of sharing with you guys I got scam 3x from traders way.

Back