Traderush withdrawal problem

I have another live chat with traderush today, As I didn't get a phone call or email yesterday.
However today after waiting for so long finally I got somebody on the phone.
This person ask me to send him email with the full story and he said he need to check with my account manager.
He said my case is a bit complicated as I have two account with different currency. one is GBP another one is AUD$.
I didnt even thing thats matter as my GBP account is empty, and I open a new account because I will not be able to change the currency otherwise.
Anyway at least There is communication.
let's see what's next.

Been there - been done - after 6 months of BO trading it became clear to me that you are not a customer to these people but simply a source of revenue. I had a so-called manager, was sent signals, in fact did everything right but still lost money. Believe me, via my experience, walk away and invest your money in property or something! Bonuses? Never touch them because in some cases you'd have to win 20 times the bonus money. It's a honey trap and just another sick technique by the broker to sift your money from your account.
Many Binary-Brokers even require a rollover of 30 - 40 times the amount of your bonus + your initial deposit, some of them even within a limited time, so better avoid these "Bonusses"

Hi an update of my situation.

Of course no body reply to my email yet.

Let me try to explain the whole situation I have two account one is in GBP, I had bonus on this one but have met trading restriction that's why I manage to empty it.
The other one is in AUD.this is the one with the problem that I have mention in my first post on this thread.

Traderush is confused when I told them that I did not sign any bonus .As they were actually refering to my GBP account which is now empty.
They told me the two account consider as one since it's under one name.

I asked them to tell me how much turnover I have made on my GBP account. And the answer was over GBP40000. So I told them ,that means I have done enough trading to lift the restriction that I have in my new AUD account which according to them has $750 bonus.

When I said that they change their mind and said that the two account is consider as separate account. So I told them if that is the case that means I never sign up for any bonus.

In response to that customer service manager phone me to clarify the situation and ask me to email him all the information I have. I did that yesterday. But didn't get any reply as of this minute.

I contacted the live chat customer service again and was told they are waiting for my account manager to
clarify all the confusion. When I ask where he is his not in the office. So I have to try again tomorrow. when I ask can I speak with the customer service manager, I was told that he's away and will be back on Monday.

I wonder. would I be able to file a case against them if my situation is not resolved by the end of the week?

Thank you

Send an email to every address you have for them. Invite them to join the discussion thread here.

Ok Thanks I will do it on Monday , how can I invite somebody to join discussion ?
Again thank you for your help.

Dig up every email address they've contacted you from. Check their website for contact addresses. Then send an email to all of those. Include a link to this thread.

Thank you for a reply,

I got an email from traderush, the reason for me not able to withdraw is I have not traded since I received my first bonus. Which doesn't make sense at all. How can I empty my GBP account if I have not met the trading requirement. which of course means that I have traded..
So now I'm on live chat with them as we speak.
Because they are communicating with me I feel that I can give them a chance to help me resolve the problem.

I have contacted my credit card and they are sending me forms to fill out. So I have an option if I don't get help from traderush my creditcard company will hopefully help.

will update.. what happen as I really believe people need to be informed about it.

Hi There,

It's three days later after I spoke with traderush live chat and I sent them another email again to explain that I have traded enough.
My GBP account is empty that alone show that I have traded and met any requirement to withdraw.
As for my AUD account I have proof that I was told that the bonus meant to be a refund and according to traderush term and condition the trading restriction is less.

So now I have decided to sent them another email with the link to this thread. please advise what else can I do if I didn't get a reply from them .

fyi trade rush term and condition regarding bonus:
Our policy states:

Withdrawal of funds which have received additional rewards, bonuses, or promotions, require a trading volume fulfillment of 30 times the bonus or in the even of a refundbonus 20 times the bonus amount. The trade volume requirement begins upon receipt of the bonus in the traders account. Upon receipt of the bonus, the trading requirement must be fulfilled prior to withdrawing funds from the account, the volume requirement is canceled should the account balance drop below one (1) trade. The minimum trade is 5 EUR/USD depending on the currency of your account. Canceled trades are not counted towards the trading volume.
When trading on the Option Builder, trades below the Risk Management level of 55% / 30% will not count towards volume requirements.

Funds can only be withdrawn when the preceding stipulation has been fully met and fulfilled, this includes the original deposit. Please note the amount for the requested withdrawal is only deducted from your account balance once the funds have been transferred.

You can find this on our website please refer to section 12 after clicking this link:http://www.traderush.com/Terms of Use

We are happy to help you and assist you with your trades so that you can successfully fulfill the trading requirement and be eligible to withdraw. We can set you up with a senior account manager that can offer you some wonderful strategies and advice. Please let us know what time you are available Monday- Friday so that we can set you up with some training.

Hi All

Same problem for me - I had two accounts and wanted to close one which I did. Traderush will not return me the funds due from this account and refuse to look into it.

My other account was credited with a $500 bonus that I stated in writing and got agreement to that I did not want, yet it appeared. Two friendly account managers then show me how to make silly trades and lose the equivalent of the bonus so that you cannot then withdraw ( a well known trick), They even told me the bonus would not be affected by their trades. (A lie).

Support is lousy.

Regulation or ethical behavior is non-existent.

Withdrawals are impossible.

So after many months I have to say that this company is nothing short of a scam and only trade there if you don't mind never seeing your hard earned cash again.

Hi All,

The latest update for my problem, after emailing( with the link to this thread) with them back and forward , Traderush and I have come to agreement that they will cancel my bonus therefore my account will have no restriction to withdraw.
I have requested to withdraw and it has been approved. I just have to wait for the money to arrive in my credit card. I will update once the money is in my credit card.

@trader Gaz, I advice to keep contacting them and never give up. and every time you contact them always record the conversation for future reference. in my case I have record of all email, skype and live chat conversations. It might come handy if you have to contact your credit card company's fraud department. FYI My contact person was Jason Murphy.He is customer service manager and his email is jason@traderush.com
I hope you'll find solution to your problem.

Back