TradeVantage from Dustin Pass

Last edited:
Ever notice that not one company or individual has ever stepped up to meet a challenge posted by an FPA member? :)

Ever notice that not one company or individual has ever stepped up to meet a challenge posted by an FPA member? :)

No Pharaoh; I really hadn't known that. How very sad and disappointing for us all.
I can only humbly offer FPA members a very small message of hope that one day soon there shall be a better way forward, if you are willing to drop wild-eyed expectations in favor of more solid, steady, and safer ROIs over time. I am absolutely certain it can be done, and should be done, for the betterment of the common man; instead of soley for the benefit of the banks and the wealthy for whom it has been tradionally expected. Yet to my amazement, offering reasonable performance to the common man has not yet even been honestly attempted!
Please stay tuned for a better alternative; once I have a trustworthy program fully fleshed out, it will be made available here first; and preferentially to those of you who have been the most put upon in these markets.
Sincerely,
AI
PS: Just found that Dustin Pass is at it again! After a long silence, he has re-launched another wave of spam email!
One arrived to me today under an alias I use to avoid notice. It regards "Profit Agent", the failed, rebranded Martingale EA know previously as "Tom's EA".
Like a pig at a trough, I can't wait to dig in. Caution, and beware to all.

Last edited:
Seeking to locate FPA Reader known as Gavin B . . . from the UK, with phone +44 75 8634 . . . who contacted me by telephone last week; seeking help with Dustin Pass Profit Agent scheme.
Please reply to me first via FPA Private Message, with your precise email address and/or Skype handle, so I may contact you as you requested.
Unintelligible email address and contact information was left for me on my office answering machine at US +1 6.. 7..-..5.
AI.

Hi Rallf,
All your write up about the Trade-Vantage system is exactly what I am finding.
Far too big a 'drawn down'.... signals indicate SELL, and it becomes a BUY trade.
System holds on to a trade when it on a high GAIN, and then closes when its on a lower GAIN, or on a Loss.
System holds on to a trade for 14 or more days, only to end up with 200 pips. if that.
Many more problems, which make it a system one cannot trust !!! (Bottom line).

ALAS, it is only after trying out the Trade Vantage method from Dustin Pass that I have found all this 'dialogue' about the system on FPA.....
(Dollar short, and a day late.... to put it midly).
Back in April, I 'fell for the smooth talking presenations' and purchased the system over 3 months.
Unfortunately, although I indicated in emails - during the first 30 days - that I was not happy and was intending to give NOTICE for refund,
as I was paying over 90 days, I wrongly assumed that I had 90 days in which to give NOTICE for REFUND.
Needless to say, when I finally did that, Global Profit Systems flatly refused to refund me.
I presume that at this late stage - I have 'no hope whatsoever' to talke GPS into giving me a refund???
Sorry I joined FPA a few months too late......
rgds
T

Hi Rallf,
All your write up about the Trade-Vantage system is exactly what I am finding.
Far too big a 'drawn down'.... signals indicate SELL, and it becomes a BUY trade.
System holds on to a trade when it on a high GAIN, and then closes when its on a lower GAIN, or on a Loss.
System holds on to a trade for 14 or more days, only to end up with 200 pips. if that.
Many more problems, which make it a system one cannot trust !!! (Bottom line).

ALAS, it is only after trying out the Trade Vantage method from Dustin Pass that I have found all this 'dialogue' about the system on FPA.....
(Dollar short, and a day late.... to put it midly).

Hello TPOC,
I am BigT1 not Rallf. I assume you were addressing me.
I post openly, using my true name and identity which are known to all.
Unfortunately, you are one of many who have helped Dustin pay his mortgage each and every month and sip some champagne as well.
I suggest you demand a full refund anyway, and threaten to submit a complaint to the CFTC and NFA if he refuses.
Then after he buckles and pays you, do the same anyway.
Here are the links you will need to report a serial offender:
https://forms.www.cftc.gov/fp/tcform.aspx
Compliance
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello BigT1,
My profound apologies for the incorrect address !

I have spent the morning ploughing through pages of your absorbing and interesting commentary (have to admit a lot of the technical stuff went far over my head, but then, I left college way back when we had no computers, calculators, etc, etc, and maths was never a strong subject) !
and,
First and foremost, I must express my sincere appreciation to your dedication to study and test out the TradeVantage system - which it seems many thousands of us 'misguided fools' (and there's no fool like an old fool like myself), 'invested' in... .

Secondly, thanks for giving me the motivation & courage to 'demand a refund anway', (that will please my wife, no end, as I was assigned to the dogbox for throwing away some of our meagre pension fund),

and, last but by no means least, I must sincerely thank you - for all of us who invested in this TradeVantage system - for your tremendous efforts in exposing such 'scams' , although I have to admit, I was well and truly suckered in when watching the videos in April !
. (Needless to say that I should have been warned when the 'chat forum' was blacked out, with no access since last April or May, when I made such a stupid decision)

Once again....many thanks
Kind rgds
TPOC

BigT1 is just upset that you revealed that his middle name is Rallf. :)

How did you pay for this? Was there a credit card and/or payments processor involved?

BigT1 is just upset that you revealed that his middle name is Rallf. :)
How did you pay for this? Was there a credit card and/or payments processor involved?

Careful Pharaoh,
You know there are some deadly ancient germs in those old pyramid crypts. :rolleyes:
AI

Back