TradeVantage from Dustin Pass

Hello BigT1,
My profound apologies for the incorrect address !

I have spent the morning ploughing through pages of your absorbing and interesting commentary . . .
First and foremost, I must express my sincere appreciation to your dedication to study and test out the TradeVantage system - which it seems many thousands of us . . . invested' in . . . thanks for giving me the motivation & courage to 'demand a refund anyway', (that will please my wife, no end, as I was assigned to the dogbox for throwing away some of our meager pension fund); and, last but by no means least, I must sincerely thank you - for all of us who invested in this TradeVantage system - for your tremendous efforts in exposing such 'scams.
Although I have to admit, I was well and truly suckered in when watching the videos in April!
Needless to say that I should have been warned when the 'chat forum' was blacked out, with no access since last April or May, when I made such a stupid decision . . .
Once again....many thanks
Kind rgds
TPOC

You are too kind TPOC. I am not young or rich either; just another chap seeking the best for me and mine.
Let this be a lesson to you. Too good to believe??? Too good to believe.
AI

Hail Pharaoh !
Seems I may have erroneously intercepted one of your exchanges with BitT1. Sorry for that !
I paid for TradeVantage by credit card - 3 monthly installments - so the eventual amount was just under $2,500 ! (I hang my head in shame for being so darn gullible!)
Yesterday after BigT1 kindly recommended I seek a refund, I duly sent messages to Dustin Pass and his 'Support Team'... who merely acknowledged receipt in the usual 'automatic fashion' ! (ticket system, they call it).
I am compiling a record of all the emails I exchanged since April, but alas, some were sent via their 'Tradevantage' help or support line, so I have no complete record.......
I now await to see if Dustin Pass will refund..... fingers crossed !
Thanks your interest
Rgds

TPOC,
Focus on your payment receipt(s).
Whom did you pay?
How did you pay?
When did you pay?
How much did you pay?
When did you ask for a refund?
To whom did your request a refund?
What has been the response of the vendor?
When did you receive a response?
What was the response?
Have you received a full or partial refund?
All else is jibberish.
AI

Last edited:
Exactly. You hit the 'nail on the head', when you state 'too good to believe'.... exactly that !
On my wife's laptop I see yet another potential scam or two heading our way from Dustin. (presumably same one).. at forextradersdaily.com
One is headed: ""It's time. Binary Impact Doors are Open"", (hailed as THE trading vehicle of the future)...
which seems linked to, or same as one heralded last week.....
""My good friend, Jason Fielder is utilizing his new highly accurate system on real money...."" etc etc etc
Needless to say, both messages are heading for FILE 13 !! My lesson well and truly learnt..... 'one bitten, thrice times thrice, shy !"
Rgds
Tpoc

AI,
Aye Aye Sergeant.
Message well taken and understood.
Will concentrate on these specific areas/points
Currently checking past history which should assist me provide all info' you precisely indicate.
Rgds
TPOC

Exactly. You hit the 'nail on the head', when you state 'too good to believe'.... exactly that !
On my wife's laptop I see yet another potential scam or two heading our way from Dustin. . . . "Binary Impact Doors are Open . . . My good friend, Jason Fielder is utilizing his new highly accurate system on real money . . ."
Needless to say, both messages are heading for . . . trash.
My lesson is well and truly learned . . . "once bitten, thrice times thrice, shy!"
Regards
Tpoc
{Editied for clarity}
Exactly. You hit the 'nail on the head', when you state 'too good to believe' . . .
I see yet another potential scam or two heading our way from Dustin, headed:
"It's time. Binary Impact Doors are Open", (hailed as THE trading vehicle of the future).
"My good friend, Jason Fielder is utilizing his new highly accurate system on real money . . ." etc.

Needless to say, both messages are heading for "the trash".
My lesson well and truly learned: "one bitten, thrice shy!"
Regards,
TPOC

Last edited:
Greetings BigT1

I certainly hope that Hurricane Sandy has not damaged your home or hurt your family in anyway?
Our thoughts are with all those on the EASTERN SEABOARD who must be suffering lots of stress and heartache at this tough time..

This message is just to let you know that I am not pressing Dustin Pass/or Global Profit Systems for any response during this tough time, but will get back on my mission next week...

Best regards
T

P.S. Please be advised that I have just received (Saturday morning), message from Trade Vantage Support Team, stating they agree to make FULL REFUND within next 3 days.
Once I have the refund in my account, I will confirm to you.
Thanks for your help to resolve this matter for me...
Regards
T

Last edited:
I certainly hope that Hurricane Sandy has not damaged your home or hurt your family . . .

Hello TPOC,
Thanks for your concern.
Very bad storm, lost power last Monday; just got it back after 6 days.
Thousands of trees broken or uprooted.
Lost a 60 ft evergeen; but all OK. Luckily no major damage.
A repeat storm coming in 2 days; if I disappear again, you'll know what happened.
Meanwhile, steer clear of our boy Dustin, if you value your capital.
AI.

Hi. I have been reading all your articles with great interest. I dropped out of Dustin's program around May 1st after he shut down the chat forum. Prior to that we had been getting no responses for quiet a while. I read where many people had lost a bunch of money prior to May and were getting fed up with no response.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones as I was here in the U.S. and could not leverage like they can outside of the U.S. I started with Tom's Ea back in Nov. of 2011. I paper traded for about 90 days before I went live. Dustin got involved around the end of Jan., if I remember correctly. I think that is when I first saw his name on emails.

I didn't get my money back as I was over the 90 days but I did end up making about $7,600 when I stopped my trading. I guess you could say I netted out $5,600 after you deduct the $2,000. I would never trust that guy again his support absolutely sucked.

I am very interested in your research for another program. I got an unsolicited email from an offer-er this morning. I was doing some research to see if they were legit and that is how I ran across FPA and you. Here is there link have you ever heard of them?

Forex Direct Markets | Forex Trading | Capital Management

I will look forward to your future posts :)

Hi. I have been reading all your articles with great interest . . . I dropped out of Dustin's program around May 1st after he shut down the chat forum.
I am very interested in your research for another program . . . I will look forward to your future posts.

Thanks CowboyUp,
Will check your referral, and get back to all.
AI

Back