trading the quickest way to get rich

Haha, I had some of my friends who started trading with me that were too excited by the idea of geting rich quick from the forex market. And where are they now?
You have to have passion and patience to get something out of the market. That is what i learned from forex trading over the years.

Exactly. I wish guys around there would be informed about the fact that trading isn't only about money, it's also about patience, humility, ability to control yourself and other stuff.
I assume those guys who you started trading with were fully engulfed by the temptation of getting rich quick, thinking that it alsmot required no effort. However, the life always sets the record straight as well as the market quickly gets rid of those who don't treat this budsiness seriously ;)

You're not going to make it in one night unless your rich father passes away and you inherit the whole thing, but you can take risks and come out with big prizes, though it can, of course, go both ways and in trading, it normally goes south. So there is a decision to be made here, and it all depends on you and how much you want it in the end.

It's very expensive to attempt to get rich quickly, and people think the fastest way is trading do you see people like this around?

Getting rich quickly is very expensive and risky and often involves potential significant losses. Two of my friends.

And all of them ended up among the 99% who went down early in trading. Ambition is the death of reason.

Indeed, trading is often misunderstood as a quick path to wealth. It's crucial to emphasize the importance of patience, consistency, and continuous learning in this long-term journey

Often, I see people like this being heavily influenced by the media and scammers; they will lead you to believe that it is easily doable, just to get you in and rip you off. If you walk in with no education or training, you won't last long.

Maaaan, that is a goddamn truth. Those who treat trading as the mean for getting rich quickly eventually end up broke, ha.
For those who aren't aware of the industry's specifics, getting broke is even easier than gettings rich, only if these guys don't open orders on some unknown cryptos which take off like a rocket within a day. I heard of such situations, remember the one connected to ADA back in the day. But it's important to understand all risks.

Back