Tradorax scam

kasparslapsa

Recruit
Hello my name is Kaspars Lapsa

I deposited with tradorax 350EIRO did some trading. When i wanted to withdrawal my account a person contacted me by the name Eugene Jones <eugenej@tradorax.com> said that there is problem with my account and i took 3 risk trades the account was locked. i said that i didnt have any info or the link didnt have any offer about the 3 risk trades. And more important the page in the file says that I dont have any active bonuses or that i have to reach a certain amount of trading volume. i just want to recive my money back 314 eiro if that is fair.

Attachments

• bonus.PNG
    bonus.PNG
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
If you deposited by credit or debit card, contact your issuing bank immediately. Ask for the fraud or disputes department. Show them all the evidence about how your withdrawal is being fraudulently blocked. Tell them you want to do a chargeback based on failure to provide the promised services.

In the meantime, place no trades. Do not authorize anyone to place trades for you. No matter what they promise, do not deposit one more cent with them.

Leave them a nice shiny 1 Star review here - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12514/www.tradorax.com

If you deposited by credit or debit card, contact your issuing bank immediately. Ask for the fraud or disputes department. Show them all the evidence about how your withdrawal is being fraudulently blocked. Tell them you want to do a chargeback based on failure to provide the promised services.

In the meantime, place no trades. Do not authorize anyone to place trades for you. No matter what they promise, do not deposit one more cent with them.

Leave them a nice shiny 1 Star review here - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12514/www.tradorax.com

what if the bank fails to get back my money?

Make sure to very carefully explain everything to the bank and show detailed documentation. If necessary, ask to speak to a supervisor.

Make sure to very carefully explain everything to the bank and show detailed documentation. If necessary, ask to speak to a supervisor.
my account manager send me this message
Hello Kaspars

Yes. This is the Sign Up page for tradorax. But with your Sign up you receive them as a welcome reward. Because we want our clients to be happy and to have at least
some insurance for their money.

Back