TRADORAX: Unauthorized trades & balance descrepancy

Adrian Nash

Recruit
Reading the comments of all these other clients of Tradorax , I've had a similar experience with them. Being new to binary option industry myself & rather naive I'm embarrassed to say I fell hook, line & sinker for the smooth talk & basically invested my entire life's savings with Tradorax. In fairness the broker I deal with, Adam Goldman, isn't as bad as some of these other guys mentioned, he did however place trades without my knowledge or consent, which I'm very annoyed about. Having complained previously about trades that were placed for $5000 & $3500 as far ahead as end October & I having explained that my personal funds are low & that I was going to withdraw the $3000 balance on my account end July, before I could do anything there was a trade placed for the entire amount till the end of August. I think Tradorax should take the responsibility for those unauthorised trades, win or lose, & refund me my $11500 & close my account! Furthermore, over the weekend now I had a in depth look every trade I made with them (which is quite a few), my winning trades total $67 495.54 & my losses which totaled $41 221.78, which leaves me a balance of $26 274! Less the $11 500 dollars in unauthorised open trades, what happened to the $14 774 I would like to know... And let me stress these are Tradorax's records, not my own. To anyone with reasonable intelligence it’s fair to say Tradorax have made a fair amount of profit out of me... But one things for sure, I want my $11 500 refunded & account closed! I’m hoping FPA can assist me in reclaiming my deposits .

Attachments

• Tradorax trades.png
    Tradorax trades.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
If you deposited by credit card, contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how these trades were fraudulently places to block your access to withdrawals.

If your bank wont cooperate or you deposited by bank wire, you can have a chat with WinChargeback and see if their services can meet your need to get your cash back.

If you deposited by credit card, contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how these trades were fraudulently places to block your access to withdrawals.

If your bank wont cooperate or you deposited by bank wire, you can have a chat with WinChargeback and see if their services can meet your need to get your cash back.
Thanks Pharaoh, I will follow your advice.

Back