• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Triumphfx is a problem broker with GM Trader (PAMM plan)

I am having an issue with a company
TFXI licensing:
https://www.tfxi.com/about-us/regulation-and-licensing

Go to the vanuatu website https://www.vfsc.vu/vanuatu-master/...b5563692289416922&_timestamp=4617830774024153

and search for Triumph in the companies section.You will see the company does not exist.

Another new registered member yesterday. This thread is not to discuss about how good the trade is and how good was the entry price.

The main concern is to spread this broker and GM trader were creating trades and back-timed the trade to earlier time so the bought price has been known and guaranteed a profitable trade.

Ticket ID sequence has proved so as the sequence is not in sequence in according to the open time but more near to closed time sequence.

The broker is regulated and you can see the company from the licensee list as below:
https://www.vfsc.vu/70-prevention-of-fraud-investments-act/

My personal conclusion is that whoever made all these multies to attack Scamdetector and drag his thread off topic is probably an employee of Triumph Fx. Too bad the company isn't honorable enough or ethical enough to come in and address the issues in an upright and honest fashion.

Then again, what can one expect from a company that's "regulated" in Vanuatu. It's too bad all these tiny island countries sell cheap business registrations which can then be mis-labeled as regulations by scammers.

Please be a smart internet user, don't simply believe what you get from google or any search engine. You must do your own research and get advise from someone who can believe in.

InstaForex was a paying advertiser which decided not to keep promises regarding evidence in a complaint. I've deleted the attachments you got from InstaForex and other hate sites, since they are 100% off topic to the issue in this thread. If the garbage you posted was true, InstaForex would not have earned their scam finding. Many other Scam brokers tried to bribe their way out of justice by offering to buy ad contracts and were turned down. All of them were very disappointed to find out that an ad contract buys nothing but banner space. No special treatment is given in reviews or investigations just because a company bought banner space. Instead, I personally suspended the InstaForex ad account and later cancelled it when they kept refusing to provide promised evidence. Then, to try to cover up their theft of money against traders, they decided to post libel about the FPA. What's interesting to me is the number of brokers caught in the act of theft that suddenly use lies from InstaForex to try to divert attention away from their crimes against their own customers. It's almost the equivalent of a confession of guilt.

If you really want to try to spread libel abut the FPA, stop creating multies and open your own separate thread. I and many FPA members will be happy to shoot down the obvious lies as long as this doesn't interfere with a trader's right to have his complaint fairly evaluated.

I strongly suggest that this campaign of using multies to try to derail this thread ends now. Each new account created only makes it look more and more like TriumphFx is in the wrong. It would be much better for the company to send a representative into the thread to discuss the problems Scamdetector reported.

Or, keep up this useless effort which only embarrasses TriumphFx going and I'll split this into 2 threads. One will be for Scamdetector's complaint. The other will be moved somewhere else and will get all the posts designed to prevent discussion from the thread's topic.

The choice is yours. I suggest choosing wisely.

Actually, I think asking Scamdetector to start a new thread now would be best. Anyone magical multies trying to join could have their posts dumped into this thread. That would give a clean thread to examine the issue without all the "help" from Nicarter (and all of his imaginary friends).

TriumphFX and GM Trader are both proven SCAM. Useless license, manipulated fake trades and many have been scammed before by TriumphFX. Previously they are under New Zealand FSPR, after being deregistered, moved to Vanuatu to continue scam again. DONT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP like IGOFX.

Take a look at this!!

Many positions were opened and closed at the same time, even the seconds were the same.
How can you open and close positions at the same time in gold in MT4? Same day, same hour, same minute, same second, and even generates swap?

There was a buy 800 lots position with swap $17,163.73.
As you can see from the symbol properties, long swap is -$2.25 / lot / day.
With swap $17,163.73, it means 17,163.73 / 2.25 / 800 = 9.53 days.
9.53 days? But how .53 days?
And in account history, the position was opened and closed at the same day.

Enlighten me....

Attachments

• TriumphFX.jpg
    TriumphFX.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 31
Back