• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
Ufxmarkets is the same people as ubinary

hi all
and then no way to take our rights from ufxmarkets thieves ???

I managed to get a small withdrawal of my money from Ubinary after they nearly cleaned my account out. They took 21 days to pay me $254 and guess who I see the payment is from....... yip ufxmarkets is on my bank statement. It seems like with all the trouble coming their way they have opened up Ubinary to carry on with their evil ways, company started 2011, not regulated.

Hello All .
ufxmarkets scammed a friend with a sum of 1000.000 $
do you know a way that can help us retrieve money back ?
please advice
Regards

This broker is declared to be a scam by the FPA. If your friend deposited the money through a credit card then he should talk to the fraud department of the issuing bank. Also inform him to file a complaint with econsumer.gov.

Can't your friend open a thread with us?

I don't think he can stay anonymous after being scammed with this amount.

I have seen many people complaining they have been cheated or account manager not good etc. But from my personal experience I am saying . Never depend on account manager , you should know what you are doing ,and you should be the controlling your money . You can listen what they say ,but decision should be based on your intuition or your own opinion . or you should not go for trade .that is my simple advice .
About UFXMarket .
After trading with them 6 months , I will say .do not waste your money with them ,you know why !

1. They don't have proper trading platforms ( You cannot set your profit margin when you open a trade , that you have to go and edit the open position ,

2. They are not reachable at right time , If you need an emergency help , example to deposit money or cancel withdrawal request ,or you might be in a position to drop your equity level , but there won't by any one answer your call ,neither they don't have a system to cancel any pending withdrawal request . so eventually your current position will lose whatever the amount .

3.withdrawal processing is a nightmare . they may take even 20 days to process your request . but not all the time normally 10 days ( where as other platforms are taking only 3 or 4 days)

4. Real Cheating on competitions : I am not sure whether higher management aware of this , but I have solid evidence to believe that there are cheating and we are on process of taking legal actions
( can not disclose more here ,but pm me I can provide more info)
5.After 5 months I am still trading with them ,but ufx is not my main platform . Plus500 is the best and etoro is also good . my main platform is plus 500 and then second is etoro . ufxmarket I am still trading to recover some loss I had. once it is recovered and when we finish all legal actions against them ,I will say GOODBYE to them . I had enough :)

Never go for UFX . They recently had a lotus car competition and the price gone to competition admin's friend :) they never give reply to your emails . they say they are getting 100's of mails everyday , so can not give reply , then whats the point of sticking with UFX ,if they cant treat you as an individual :) stay away from this company

If you can get your money out, why not do it now. Make up your losses trading with another broker.

Ubinary are TOO dodgy.. Dont use them. My exp is.

- First I made an account just to see what binary options was about.
- I kept getting calls to deposit money. I repeatedly told the guy. I DO NOT WANT TO DEPOSIT till im ready.
- took my bank details at some point ( I think it was coz I wanted to put in £50 ). The £50 didnt go thru.
- 2weeks later I got paid and automatically £151 ($250) came out of my BANK account without me knowing.

- When i logged into my account i had the money in my Ubinary account. ( I no longer had interest in binary options)
- I didnt set up a standing order so they did that themselves.
- I spoke to someone to get my money out but i got told to "send a photocopy of my BANK CARD front & back"
- of course I said NO coz thats 100% dodgy right?
- I later spoke to someone else and they said they will forward my withdraw request to the manger?!
( why would they need to do that? just give me my money )

I made a few trades. And this was ALSO dodgy
1. submit a trade.
2. watch it (id be in profit till the last 10minutes where it locks so no opt out.
3. at the end. It will lock my trade as a lose BUT the screen would say trade close as (what ever the value is) which would actually be a win?
e.g trade to finish BELOW
open rate 0.89460 close rate: 0.8465 ( lose ) BUT the screen said "trade close at 0.8950" This would be a win.!!

that example has happened on 4 occasions.

I still haven't been contacted with how to withdraw. so i will get back to everyone on that.

I only wrote this coz I dont want it to happen to anyone else. Stay away from all binary options please!

Back