• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
I came to known about ufxmarkets through one of my friends who started with ufxmarkets with 500$ then they convinced him until his total capital becoming $us 3000,started nice with Mr.ibrahim who increased his money to $us 5000 within 4-5days. I talked to Mr. Ibraheem about the point , what he said that only 10% of your capital will be under risk. I started with $us 3100 in 2 days I was $us 3500 ..........
During the first week my friend was upgraded to vip. and again it was ok during the first few hours. then we got ( ufx death kiss) that was when they asked us to open deals in the pair GBP/NZD, it was simply the wrong direction my friend lost all of his capital, he asked me to be careful.. actualy I was losing so I tried to contact some body but I was alone , and I started to receive red alerts that my account will be collapsed . The only thing that I could do was closing the open deal. I saved $us 1200. The other day Mr. ibraheem phoned me telling off that I supposed to increase my capital , but any way we can do it, let us start again and you will gain back what you lost, he said.
Unfortunately I give him the chance to open new deals (I borrowed that $us3100 I want to got it back ), any way during 2 days my capital was $us 1700 then I got the second kiss by opening several deal in corns with Mr. ibraheem. I was in front of the screen following the market but it was going the wrong direction. That day I tried a lot to contact Mr. ibraheem by emails and via live chat but unfortunately I was again alone and the same story was going on ...... wrong direction , red alerts , no response from acc. manager ..... i was losing ... at the end it was only $us 400 left .. and to save some of my capital I closed the deals. 2 days later MR.ibraheem phoned me saying : I am sorry , but we can do it let us start again. This time I did not accept. I opened some deals myself and my capital increased to $us 600 then i withdrawn my money.
Mr.ibraheem made me loss my funds by his wrong advice which shows his malpractice or destroying company name ?! and as you are responsible in ufxmarkets asking you to correct the situation or I will continue my way complaining you to cypsec. and depict what happen to all forum in internet.
thanks

ufx pool **** scamer ,,, the client complaint cheetr trying solving my issue :

I do understand how you feel and I am interested in resolving your issue and compensating you. This is what I suggest:

We will add $1,000 to your trading account, and in this point, you will add to the forum post (UFX Markets | UFX Bank | UFXMarkets.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army ) and to traders court post (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/23099-ufxmarkets-com.html ) a written post that I will write down for you, saying that you and the company have resolved the issue and that you have no further complaints with UFXMarkets - I will provide you with the text. From that moment, we will count 14, and after these 14 days are over and I see that you have not added any negative comments in the forum, I will add $1,500 to your account.

This is an honorable solution: We compensate you, you acknowledge the fact that we resolved your claim, in the forum. This is good for both sides.

By the way, I saw that you keep on posting my emails in the trader’s court forum. While I stand by everything I wrote to you, I must insist that the content of this email will not be published.

Please consider this option, so we can leave all ill feelings behind and move forward.

Thank You

Megan Ripley

Client Complaint Officer

ufx pool **** scamer ,,, the client complaint cheetr trying solving my issue :

I do understand how you feel and I am interested in resolving your issue and compensating you. This is what I suggest:

We will add $1,000 to your trading account, and in this point, you will add to the forum post (UFX Markets | UFX Bank | UFXMarkets.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army ) and to traders court post (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/23099-ufxmarkets-com.html ) a written post that I will write down for you, saying that you and the company have resolved the issue and that you have no further complaints with UFXMarkets - I will provide you with the text. From that moment, we will count 14, and after these 14 days are over and I see that you have not added any negative comments in the forum, I will add $1,500 to your account.

This is an honorable solution: We compensate you, you acknowledge the fact that we resolved your claim, in the forum. This is good for both sides.

By the way, I saw that you keep on posting my emails in the trader’s court forum. While I stand by everything I wrote to you, I must insist that the content of this email will not be published.

Please consider this option, so we can leave all ill feelings behind and move forward.

Thank You

Megan Ripley

Client Complaint Officer

next email ::
I am deeply sorry. Arrangements for adding you the first payment of $1,000 to your trading account are taking some time. I will make sure we handle it as soon as possible.

Have you been in touch with any account managers lately?

Kind regards and thank you

Megan Ripley

Client Complaint Officer

next email ::
I am deeply sorry. Arrangements for adding you the first payment of $1,000 to your trading account are taking some time. I will make sure we handle it as soon as possible.

Have you been in touch with any account managers lately?

Megan Ripley

Client Complaint Officer

and last ::
Hi, how are you?

Sorry for the late reply, I was occupied with other matters.

We are currently reconsidering your issue. Sorry to disappoint you, but we cannot proceed.

Megan Ripley

Client Complaint Officer

she said they are occupied with other matter ....hahahahah she mean preparing how cheeting and scamming more and more traders by their ufx kiss death

Hi I had deposit about $17,000 to my account at the UFX market, on December 2012 and now i am trying to withdrwal the a mount, my account manager told me i can not because i acepted the bouns, i have to make 32 millions in trade with them

i countact my credit card company but the could not do anything with them , i told them it is a frud company but still they said to me you give them your credit card information so we can not do anything

now i am looking for a lawyer to sue them

but i do not know any one and also i do not know where is the company UFX market excatly located

please any one can help me ????

It's too late now, but NEVER accept a bonus unless you are very happy with the terms.

Find and make copies of all the terms linked to your bonus.

How big was the bonus? If they want you to trade 320 lots before being able to withdraw anything, I hope it was huge.

UFX seems to be registered with Cysec. You can file a complaint here: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

good day, there is one trading company by name of ufx markets and website is ufxmarkets.com
Mentioned in there website that they have address in UFX Markets Global Inc.
#25 Mason Complex, The Valley
British Anguilla
It is a forex trade company I registered in this company through the website i deposit initial deposit of 1000 $ to start deal with them but they withdraw 4000$ from my credit card which is the full credit amount without informing me when i called them they told me don't worry we are going to invest your money and you will get good profit when I asked to return my money back because i doubt about this strange way of dealing they insist to make more transaction with them first before sending me my money back when i refused the told me ok we will close your account and you will not get your money but I have all the document for this scam transaction also I have screenshot of my account before closing I searched in the internet about feedback of this company actually I shocked because in all site they mention that is scam company and mostly all victims are not able to get his money back so please I need your advise and help how I can get my money and prevent new victims

If they withdrew money from your credit card without your permission, that would be credit card fraud.

IMMEDIATELY get in touch with your credit card's issuing bank. Make certain that you are speaking to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened. Don't delay - there are often deadlines for reporting this sort of thing.

I already contact my Bank but my bank told me that they have to contact the company ,I don't know why it is clearly scam company and of course ufxmarket will reply that they didn't withdraw the money without informing me so I'm not sur. if the Bank can help me or not is there any other way I have screenshot of my account statement with credit of 6400$ , but after requesting withdrawal they make my account credit is zero and of course i didn't receive the money

Get back in touch with your bank and make certain you are talking to someone in the fraud department.

Also, go ahead and file a complaint with Cysec. They are unlikely to respond to you, but the more complaints that come in, the more likely they will take some action at some point.

Back