• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
If you haven't done so, leave a 1 star review.

Can you post a few more details about what happened?

I am also a victim of ufx market. I am surprised they are using LONDON office without fear. We need to STOP them as soon as possible otherwise more people would become VICTIM. I need your help to get my money $5000. My story is similar to every one . They are using same simple method to earn EASY money in MILLIONS.

If they are located at London, have an office there as you said, then what are you worried of??!
You look living in London, directly go to the police and make a charge against ufx market, authorities take such cases very seriously when a company is working illegally.
If I was in your place, could had went directly to their london office and took my money, don't ask me how:mad:
But I will not encourage such way here publicly, so better take legal steps especially that you live in a country that respects citizens rights;)

Do not waste time, Act!

UFX refund

this ufxbank or ufxmarkets keeps calling me for margin call to top up money by charging my credit card, three times charged 2.5kusd, after that keeps calling me to coach me on trading education but actually guided me to place order position with their wrong signal, five times wrong signal and i lose all my profits plus 1.5kusd capital money, balance is 2.4kusd++ but they said 1kusd is bonus cannot use and refused to answer my request for withdrawal / terminate account, everytime they call will ask for top up or so call @teach@ me how to trade but set up loss money positions, this is scamming, BIG scammer, any regulatory body , please do something about it !!!???:mad:

I was also pressured to inject 6K over repetitive calls from a so called account manager. Every suggested trade were either wrong or minimal gain. As a result I lost everything. At one point when trying to salvage some of my money I was told that since my Volume was not at 3M I would only be able to get part of my money. Then I decided to trade some more; got some little profit then major lost. Every time I tried to close a transaction with some profit I got a popup saying market not available. So when I could I set some stop-loss and those always work in a blink. All the market ( according to UFX position ) had to do is hit my stop-loss for a second and there I go, loosing. Again when I set a take profit it only worked after the price staid there for a much longer period.

All this to say it sounds like UFX and others of this king tend to set the activation of stop-loss and take profit to there advantage rather then letting the real market activate the trades.

Anyone has considered filling a complaint so UFX activities be monitored?

i received an advert on my phone about how to make an income by trading with oil.
After opening the webpage it seems to be very good, there are different options to choose from so as a pensioner i don't have much money to invest which was a very favorable on my side, so i choose the smallest option which was the "micro" option which only needs 100USD. So i transfer the amount, but there was no information in the micro division that inform me that i has to transfer another 400USD for advise by phone. later the day a lady called me and try to convince me to transfer another 400USD, she insist on my credit card's last digits, and i gave her wrong digits and there on the spot she tried to deduct the 400USD from my credit card, fortunately the transaction could not finalize, i kept on receiving emails that i has to submit copies of all of my necessary documents and credit card, then some small voice warned me. Then i wrote emails three times to reverse my transaction and refund me, but without success. So i stopped my credit card after i found out with my bank that they tried with another attempt to deduct money from my account.

These are the letters they wrote to me:

letter 1:
Hello Dave Engelbrecht,
A deposit has been successfully made to your trading account at UFXMarkets with the following details:
Account username: immortality3
Amount: 100 USD
Transaction ID: 4034594
Your current balance: 100
Please keep this email for further reference.
If you have any questions, please click here.
You can also use our online chat in order to communicate with us immediately.
Always at your service,
The UFXMarkets Team

letter 2.
Thank you for choosing UFXMarkets to be your Forex trading partner:
Trade Forex, Indices, Commodities and CFD's online|UFXMarkets.com
The following documents are required by all regulatory bodies (NFA, CYSEC, FSA) as a security measure and will be needed for any future withdrawals.The required documents are:
a. ID or Passport
b. A copy of a Utility Bill, Bank Statement, or Credit Card Statement dated within the last 3 months.
3.)A copy of both the front and back of each credit card registered in our system.
If you need any help with the submission of these documents please contact us.
Please note that UFXMarkets has the right to block any account that does not submit documents within a 3 day period from the opening of the account.

You may submit your scanned documents to compliance1@UFXMarkets.com or by faxing to: +44.207.681.1810.
For any more help do not hesitate to contact us.
Sincerely,
Michael Rand
Compliance Officer
MichaelR@UFXMarkets.com

Letter 3
Hello Dave Engelbrecht,
Thank you for choosing UFXMarkets as your Forex trading partner – we are here to help you make money and assist you in any way.
You have been registered successfully with the following details:

Username:
Password:
Please keep this email for further reference.

In order to complete your registration process, and activate your account, the following documents are required:
1. A photocopy of your Identification Card or Passport
2. A photocopy of a utility bill, clearly indicating your address and name on the account

In order for you to start trading with ease, please click here to login:
If you have any questions, please click here,and our dedicated customer support managers will make sure to answer you ASAP.
Also, please feel free to contact our customer support team, through the online chat for the fastest service we can provide.

Always at your service,

Technically, you have to provide the documents before UFX can refund your money.

Since UFX apparently tried to make unauthorized transactions against your credit card, call the issuing bank IMMEDIATELY and ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Discuss with that person whether or not it will be possible to initiate a chargeback on all the deposits or not.

Please keep this thread up to date to let everyone know how it goes.

ufxmarkets is theif company the steal 2000 us dollars from me i deposit 2000 us and get bouns ny 1000 usthen i make some prosess and i sucess to gain 541 us benifitthe i hear very bad comments on this compay then i deceid to cancel my accounti tried many times to send them email but no replyi send them fax no body replynow my account is 3542 and i want to return back only 2000 usbut now body reply me more than 3 weeks nowplz help me to return back my money

Last edited:
Get a copy of the bonus terms. You may have locked up your money by accepting the bonus.

Even if you did, the broker should respond to you.

How did you deposit the money? Credit card? Bank wire? Some other method?

Ufxmarkets is a Total Scam. Don't know how the money will get to you back.
Never open an account with a broker that promises huge bonuses or even any kind of it but only already trustful brokers might give reasonable little bonuses.
The Scam Broker says licensed & regulated by MIFID, it operates by a firm name 'CIF' that's regulated at CySec.
I hate those turning around cheat games by Scam brokers(changing names of regulations and operating in other countries than origin or under other companies names!!!:mad:)
You can file a complaint with CySec and see what happens next.

Back