• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
Cysec, your local police, your local bank. Complain anywhere and everywhere.

And please, give us more details about what happened here.

Just been done big time time by UFX Markets they real you in like a big fish i recently joined them then they kept asking for more money to make you more, Then they give you bad trade advice

UFX are a big SCAM

Had same experience i made good money one night then i said i will stop for the night and they coned me into trading another trade on oil and lost the lot in one trade and they tell you to take off your stop limit

helo everyone
if ufxmarkets scaam,,why the autochartist.com corporate whith them...
i am worried more now
is there new update regarding this company status i mean if they are clean or dirty?
thanks

What's the deal with the Cysec fine being announced and then unannounced? Seems very bizarre to be honest! Any views on this?

ufxmarkets???

What's the deal with the Cysec fine being announced and then unannounced? Seems very bizarre to be honest! Any views on this?[/QUOTE]
:mad:
ufxmarkets should be banned

hello all,

here i want to inform you about a scam brokerage company called UFXMARKETS, this company is scamming and completely untrusted.
my story began from being attracted by google ads for ufxmareket, i surfed their website ufxmarkets.com and open account and since i was beginner in forex trading, i was still learning the basic of the forex, but not yet load any cash. however, suddenly i recived call showing UK number (later i suspected they are not from UK rather they were calling from Cyrus,limmasol) and he introduce his name Anwar zayyad as acc.manager assigned for me, and by using the pressure techniques (my colleague below also mention the same techniques), forced me to have my credit card information and ask me to invest, so i started with $3000+(50% bonus)=$4500.
After that to convince me acc.manager call me again and by using the pressure techniques he opened a trade fo gold and i got profit of 400, and ask again to trade in USD/JPY and i lost $4800, so i left with only $100. However before i loose anything i ask him to let me withdraw my investment by he refused to do so.

what can i recommend, is not invest your money in this layer, and scamming company.

and finally i seek your help to get my money back.

I came to known about ufxmarkets through one of my friends who started with ufxmarkets with 500$ then they convinced him until his total capital becoming $us 3000,started nice with Mr.ibrahim who increased his money to $us 5000 within 4-5days. I talked to Mr. Ibraheem about the point , what he said that only 10% of your capital will be under risk. I started with $us 3100 in 2 days I was $us 3500 ..........
During the first week my friend was upgraded to vip. and again it was ok during the first few hours. then we got ( ufx death kiss) that was when they asked us to open deals in the pair GBP/NZD, it was simply the wrong direction my friend lost all of his capital, he asked me to be careful.. actualy I was losing so I tried to contact some body but I was alone , and I started to receive red alerts that my account will be collapsed . The only thing that I could do was closing the open deal. I saved $us 1200. The other day Mr. ibraheem phoned me telling off that I supposed to increase my capital , but any way we can do it, let us start again and you will gain back what you lost, he said.
Unfortunately I give him the chance to open new deals (I borrowed that $us3100 I want to got it back ), any way during 2 days my capital was $us 1700 then I got the second kiss by opening several deal in corns with Mr. ibraheem. I was in front of the screen following the market but it was going the wrong direction. That day I tried a lot to contact Mr. ibraheem by emails and via live chat but unfortunately I was again alone and the same story was going on ...... wrong direction , red alerts , no response from acc. manager ..... i was losing ... at the end it was only $us 400 left .. and to save some of my capital I closed the deals. 2 days later MR.ibraheem phoned me saying : I am sorry , but we can do it let us start again. This time I did not accept. I opened some deals myself and my capital increased to $us 600 then i withdrawn my money.
Mr.ibraheem made me loss my funds by his wrong advice which shows his malpractice or destroying company name ?! and as you are responsible in ufxmarkets asking you to correct the situation or I will continue my way complaining you to cypsec. and depict what happen to all forum in internet.
thanks

1. The same guy encouraged you to add more money and was recommending trades, right?

2. Did this account manager recommend the lot sizes you used in trading?

3. Were stoplosses recommended or used?

Can you please reply and attach an MT4 statement. Edit your name off of it before posting if you like.

UFXMarkets are nothing but Israeli organised crime. They use English or Arabic or what ever name other than their real name to ensure you can never find them. None of their offices around the world are manned I'm not even sure where they really are but I do know they are not in any of the offices they claim to be calling from because they are ALL 'serviced offices' just with a receptionist and a post box.

I pity people (like me and you) who have lost so much from these leaches. If its any conciliation I lost over $185K with these crooks. It is nothing but a very elaborate and well organised crime company that is essentially unregulated. There parent bank is regulated in Cypress (which is a low tax jurisdiction) and no real government control. So they are smart enough to pay taxes. Cypress Government and Cysec aren't interested in my $185k let alone anything under that.

I challenge anyone to come forward and prove me wrong. I would love to hear from anyone with a positive end-to-end experience with these scam artists. Check out the other threads here relating to these sharlitons.

Believe me I've gone through all the legal and formal channels and no one from the CySec commission or form UFX Markets has ever bothered to even acknowledge my complaint let alone do anything about it.. as for the 'complaints' department at UFX Markets? ..well its one woman band and she is only there to stop these posts where she can.

I even hired a fraud detective from the States and she couldn't get anywhere either.. you money is gone gone gone.. post tons of posts, register on WOT and get their site banned on there (WOT-Web Of Trust. It flags the site as a scam before a user enters. http://www.wot.com

If you have anything left do what ever you can to get it back and then if there's anything left, do research and more research and find a good broker.. We have excellent ones here in Australia which are globally recognized and regulated by all major regulatory commissions. Try Halifax here in Sydney.

Back