• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
first of all it's a company which is rated as scam here in FPA.
but how about you will tell us more about what happened? if you can support with evidence it will be better.

Here is what type of response you get from them -

Tom Marks (tomm@UFXMarkets.com)
I’m very about your decision to fight for all mankind,
Or sorry for the UFX traders
I’m just sorry that you collaborating with a scheme site like forexpeacearmy.
As you probable guess I’m not the owner of UFX
So any agreement between you and me is not valid.
But any way good luck

You are now chatting with 'Emmanuelle'

Emmanuelle: Hello and welcome.

Emmanuelle: How may i help you today ?

Can you tell Tom and the team at UFX that this is not appropriate response Tom Marks (tomm@UFXMarkets.com) I’m very about your decision to fight for all mankind, Or sorry for the UFX traders I’m just sorry that you collaborating with a scheme site like forexpeacearmy. As you probable guess I’m not the owner of UFX So any agreement between you and me is not valid. But any way good luck

Emmanuelle: What is your username ?

Austrader

Emmanuelle: i will transfer your message to Tom and the team

Good idea...

Long story short.
I am a very intelligent and smart person with a maths and financial mathematics degree and some trading experience.

However, UFX markets managed to scam me. I would like to warn everyone out there..Please Please AVOID UFX markets or you'll be very sorry.
They have the sweetest agents you can ever come across that will aim to develop a trusting relationship first and foremost before going for the killin

Then all their evil side will come out. You will be unable to reach anyone and left all alone.When you try other extensions, you can clearly hear people speaking foreign language in a relaxed kind of very very domestic environment.
Worst, they are not in the UK so I even assume some of the names they give you are fake.

Please Please Please AVOID UFX MARKETS. ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS YOU SEE ABOUT THEM ARE FAKE. ITS THEIR WORKERS THAT DO ALL OF THESE.
ACTUAL REVIEWS SHOULD BE '''SCAMMERS'''..
I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY BUSINESSES LIKE UFX ARE LEFT TO CONTINUE THEIR SCAM TO HURT INNOCENT CITIZENS.
will post you details of my dealings with them later.:mad::mad::confused::(

THIS LETTER WHICH I SENT TO ONE OF THEM IS JUST A CHILDS PLAY BUT GIVES YOU AN IDEA. I AM TAKING VERY SERIOUS ACTIONS AGAINST THEM TO BRING OUT THEIR OPERATIONS TO THE ENTIRE EUROPE... SO ALL OF YOU KEEP WATCHING....

LETTER I WROTE:::
Dear Dave,
I was transferred to you on a call earlier on because i requested for a senior Manager for Jonathan Shinwell and you confirmed that.
I have a very serious issue with UFX.
Jonathan has found alot of ways to get me to transfer funds into my ufx account for trading after assuring me I will get a VIP account and great opportunities.

I never got that and he opened trades which I clearly advised where risky even though I am novice but he kept assuring me they are ok and he knows what he was doing.
The only thing he got me to do was to confirm when he decided to do everything with the traders on the other side.
Even after loosing quite considerable amounts of money, I advised that we close trades and control damage but he still insisted everything was fine and ok and he knew what he was doing.

I feel that this was a deliberate attempt to ruin me by him after he quoted me about the whole idea of the markets is risky which of course i know. This is even backed by him assuring me to leave trades open even when i challenged him that they should be closed.

He opened more than 6 large trades on my behalf and has cost me more than 5000usd.

If you look at the records, you can clearly see that I made on my own trades over 1000usd gains.

Jonathan as an expert made risky trades which i continuously doubted that resulted in me taking huge losses. Even when i challenge him after these trades are opened to close and reduce damage, he kept telling me they were ok and the senior analysts confirmed .

I am not willing to accept these losses as they were as a direct result of your manager who i depended on for guide and still challenged when he opened reckless trades.

I have requested for a transfer of the remainging 1000usd+ i managaged to save so please make sure I receive that back into my account as soon as possible because Jonathan told me already there are things he needs to confirm first with Finance which i find amusing. Its meant to be straight forward.

Please also note that i refused all of your bonuses that you offered( without even explaining the conditions of bonuses) but i was smart to know that there was a catch.

I had earlier come across a lot of bad reviews and scam alerts about UFX and the way you work which i mentioned to Jonathan but he explained to me they were not infact true before he collected another huge sum of money from me. I am now beginning to believe all those and regret my dealings with you by the way I am being treated by Jonathan now.

These funds that have been lossed as a direct result of Jonathan will cause serious damage to me, my family and commitments.

All of what i claim now can be confirmed by your recorded calls.(which i may also request for if neccessary).

It is almost impossible to get anyone on the phone if there is an issue without going through Jonathn Shinwell and if for any reason I couldn't reach him, I am left with no other contact for UFX.

I have been with IG markets since 2009 but never encountered anything like this.

Please kindly treat this with the seriousness it deserves and send it to the highest person concerned because if it is not taken seriously, then I am in a position to go all the way to get my money and at the same time get as much as possible attention to alert innocent citizens about the way I have been treated.

I am pretty sure I will get the support that I may need.

I hope to hear from you soon.

regards,

P/S... I REQUESTED FOR MY REMAINING BALANCE WHICH I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED.........

Last edited:
ANYTHING WITH '''UFX'''' you MUST RUN IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION...
i HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF THIERS AND I AM NOW IN ALMOST £7000 DEBT ALL TAKEN WITHIN DAYS BECAUSE OF THEM.#

WHEN THEY ARE DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE LEFT ALL ALONE AND CANT REACH ANYONE ON PHONE, EMAIL OR ANY CONTACT WHATSOEVER.

I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WE INNOCENT CITIZENS ARE NOT PROTECTED FROM SCAMMERS LIKE UFX, UFX MARKETS, UFX BANK, ETC....

Currently UFX Bank does not have a registration or license with the Netherlands' Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) by these name at this moment.
We would like to inform you that you can find UFX Bank on our foreign warninglist: U | AFM. Here you can read that the Belgium Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA) and the Securities Commission of Brazil (CVM) both warned against the activities of UFX Bank.
We suggest you to seek legal advice.

Back