UBINARY - I'm also a victim and want to get in contact with others

UBinary will claim to not be in Israel, but if you dig far enough behind the curtain, that's where they really are.

If the money was send by card, you can try a DIY chargeback. Bank wire or card, you can get professional assistance from WinChargeback (even of the bank declines your DIY attempt).

Don't delay. There are deadlines.

Always report to the ISA. Make them hire extra people to deal with all the complaints. It will give them more motive to raid more brokers and arrest more scammers. Maybe the evidence you will supply is what they've been waiting for to break down the door at UFX/uBinary.

UBinary will claim to not be in Israel, but if you dig far enough behind the curtain, that's where they really are.

If the money was send by card, you can try a DIY chargeback. Bank wire or card, you can get professional assistance from WinChargeback (even of the bank declines your DIY attempt).

Don't delay. There are deadlines.

Always report to the ISA. Make them hire extra people to deal with all the complaints. It will give them more motive to raid more brokers and arrest more scammers. Maybe the evidence you will supply is what they've been waiting for to break down the door at UFX/uBinary.

Sure, thanks Pharaoh. That's lot helpful. I'm doing everything that I can to ban this website, so there shouldn't be anymore people like me express their grief on this forum.

i have lost usd 35k approx through credit cards. I never accepted Bonus offers from them. They allowed a usd10k withdrawal broken into 3 separate deposits of which only one was received. I dealt with Ben Rose and Ryan Allan unsuccessfully. I am trying to get the Banks to investigate my claim. Ben told me he was in London. So i lodged a UK Fraud report. I will lodge with Australian police as well. If anyone has current address and company information to supply Police, that may assist.

Get in touch with the card's issuing bank about a chargeback as soon as possible. Report back about what they say.

I am also pursuing my case against UFX (Reliantco Investments Ltd, based in Cyprus). I would be happy to share the process so far but we know UFX monitors this forum... I am trying to get a newspaper involved (an investigative reporter is interested) and need to gather as much information from as many people as possible.

Dig around Scam Alerts for mentions of UFX, UFX Markets, and UFX Bank. The company's history of abuse is well documented. They are the ones who invented the UFX Kiss of Death Trade, used to destroy an account with one last "sure" trade before processing a withdrawal. That and other methods they used are models for how binary options scams are designed.

Hello,

I'm a victim of Ubinary - join a lawsuit with other clients, at .giambronelaw com UK Londen.

.timesofisrael.com/2500-victims-of-binary-options-fraud-to-sue-in-london/

I lost an amount, you can buy a new house from it!

they deliberately, kill me in a trading room when i was on vacation, and force to trade high risk, or be put back in trading room can't withdrawal need to reach or play there game for now.

.youtube.com/watch?v=NG31qvdAYEw End station, follow the money...

Is There a case solved already against ubinary, That they still walk free criminals.

For now greetings,
Flying Dutchman

Hi all
Happy to say that I have managed to recover 100% cir$95K,of the money that I've invested in Ubinary.com. Though it is pain in the axx but i have created this mess so I have to clean it. It took nearly 6months + but most them you get in first 3months. Make sure you have all the emails and skype messages you have exchanged with the ubinary and approach the banks. I have received my last payment of cir$7500 just before the bank holiday Friday from Nationwide (they are very slow).
regards,

Back