UFX FRAUD?

AUCANC

Recruit
UFX is it a Fraudulent

Opened an account with UFX I noticed that my account was always showing a different date of birth despite updating the correct date of birth.

Following their prompt I invested in Gold only to be asked to deposited more funds

Built up my account to $29000 . Then came a new tactic When I made up my account up to $48000 I advised I can introduce my friends to them.

My account was manipulated USA/JOY positions were not closed at prompt outing my account at risk.
Crude oil position was closed jest before crude oil price went up.

GBP/USA positions was opened to try and frustrate the account.

My friends alerted me to this forum.
I quickly alerted my banks the police and the regulators.

They kept calling me to reassure me that UFX was regulated so that I cancel my withdrawal.

I now hope the banks will recover my money from them.

It is a big shame

UFX is it a Fraudulent

Opened an account with UFX I noticed that my account was always showing a different date of birth despite updating the correct date of birth.

Following their prompt I invested in Gold only to be asked to deposited more funds

Built up my account to $29000 . Then came a new tactic When I made up my account up to $48000 I advised I can introduce my friends to them.

My account was manipulated USA/JOY positions were not closed at prompt outing my account at risk.

They kept calling me to reassure me that UFX was regulated so that I cancel my withdrawal.

It is a big shame
how you deposited the money?
What is your total amount?
When you deposited the money?

how you deposited the money?
What is your total amount?
When you deposited the money?
Yea went up to $60000 .

Authorities here will try and recover about $30000.

Not worried about the money. Just worried I recommended my friends, business and political associates to them.

I hope they are not found to be fraudulent by the authorities so that my integrity will be restored.

UFX is it a Fraudulent

It is a big shame

Hi

Sorry to hear your story. Did you get your money back?

Thanks

UFX is 100% a Scam Operation. Stay far away from them, and tell your friends the same! Personally, I only fully 100% trust my own bank with trading and they have never done me wrong. After manipulating your account, and sabotaging it, why is there still a doubt in your mind they are reputable? Reputable scum bags, who are regulated by an off shores license that is about as good as you writing down on a piece of paper their regulation. If they were an actual legitimate business, they would most definitely be regulated by the FCA. Check out their website, UFX is not there!

Back