UFX lost all my capital then demanded more

Sent them this link and another thread to, they've called me first thing this morning 3 times but I couldnt answer. Must have done something right.

UPDATE: I've spoke to a senior complaints manager and longstory short they've offered to set me up with a free 10k account and as much trading support as I want to help me me become a better trader.

That "free 10k" is going to be bonus money with many strings attached.

I recommend that you resist all suggestions that you deposit more money. I also recommend that you demand to know exactly what the terms are to make any of that 10k or profits earned on it withdrawable. Chances are that you'll never get a cent out of that account.

Yes, absolutely agree with Pharaoh above. These are standard tricks for brokers. They will give money and keep you in endless loop and empty that too. After which, will ask you to deposit more for even better recovery plans ..

They will just try to buy time so as to void your bank recovery plans etc.. Make strict agreements that you can withdraw so and so by specific time.

However, I still suggest to look into recovery plans immediately and don't get into their trap.

I've been given the 10k in my account, also I've been assigned Shane aquette as my trading trainer. I googled him and there was a thread on here about him so will have to tread carefully.

UPDATE: I am glad to announce that UFX and I have reached an agreement. I was treated in a fair manner, I was not pressured into a deal and I got what I asked for after the case was brought to the attention of Mr. Alex Reynolds. The refund I received does not stand for the full amount I lost, but I am content with the end of this process and the manner in which I was dealt with. I consider my case to be fully resolved now.

Looks to me that in order to get whatever little they have promised (but may not have even delivered yet), you had to agree to not disclose any of the details and to post here a vaguely reassuring statement about how everything is fully resolved.

Back