UFX Markets withdrawal

Fxpro7,
Ultimately the choice is yours.
Since you have a large balance, I again suggest you work as quietly and deliberately as possible.
Try to keep smiling as you drain your account, if possible. Your best chance now is to catch them unaware.
Pharaoh is very knowlegeable; but, I suggest you try the soft approach first.
If and when that fails, there will be plenty of time to pull out the heavy armour later.
A word to the wise should be sufficient.
AI

Hi,
Thanks for your posts.
My first request of withdrawal was done . I was reimbursed within 3 business days. So everything is OK so far. They comply with the rules in an efficient manner.
I made a new request of withdrawal today. I have a receipt telling me my new withdrawal was taken into account. My balance has changed accordingly in the exact proportion of my request.

Hi,
My little withdrawal of Friday was done .I was paid this Monday. I did the withdrawal on Friday, just to check I could have free access for withdrawal in my account without asking for permission. Indeed it is the case now.
The only new point is that my account manager has called 4 times. She wrote an email telling me it was not respectful to filter her calls. Indeed I did not answer the calls but eventually told politely I was busy by email.
Moreover the manager called by phone then mail me to ask why I made a new withdrawal.By email, I thanked him for the first withdrawals and said I made my last new withdrawal ( on monday for personal reasons. I still have a small amount in account and this withdrawal in process.
What would be the next best move ?

Last edited:
Having the first withdrawal go through smoothly is encouraging.

Inform your account manager that filtering calls when you are busy is a common practice. Also inform your account manager that you aren't obligated to explain your reasons for depositing or withdrawing your money.

Keep us informed about how the current withdrawal goes.

My last withdrawal was executed today.
So everything is OK with UFX and me so far .
I still have 500 USD on my account.
Any advice for this last investment ?

HelloFxPro7,
Congrats on getting all your money out! (with a little help from your friends)
Are you asking for a trade recommendation or a broker recomendation??
AI

If you don't trust UFX, try pull out the $500. If you feel like testing them, try trading with it and monitor their performance.

Eventually, I noticed that my bank asked for change fees ( USD to € ) twice : once when funding and second for withdrawal . the amount was 2,5% of the funds. Can I do anything about it ?4
How can I avoid it next time ? By opening an account in euros ?
What would be the safest and cheapest broker ? Where are the best signals ?

FxPro7,
Visit the broker review pages to examine FPA member opinions and discussions:
Forex Currency Trading Broker Reviews By Forex Traders
Regarding exchange fees, you should consider the cost of opening with a broker who does not offer accounts denominated in your quote currency.
ie.: If you bank in USD, open with a broker that offers USD denominated accounts. Likewise if you own and bank in EUR.
Most legitimate brokers offer at least these two, and many offer others like GBP, CHF, AUD, JPY.
Some signals services have the courage to post forward running track records here, on MyFxbook, or mt4i:
Forex Signal | Forex Forecast & Currency Trading Alerts Reviews
http://www.myfxbook.com/dashboard
MT4i - MT4i Live
After your recent experience, you should really consider reading through the FPA Military School materials, before venturing around in shark infested waters.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/education/
AI

Back