Ufxbank Refused To Pay My Money And Respond To My Emails - RESOLVED

I am also seeing a non-payment of withdrawal request. Though it's been 'only' 19 days since withdrawal request of deposit & profits, given the excuses given for delay, i believe they are unlikely to come through of their own will.

Perhaps submitting my case and documentation (as your case above) to the FPA might be enough to kick this organization into the scam category?

UFXBank have asked me to update or remove my comments;

I received my deposit back to my credit card on the 29th of May 2010 in the form of a refund of initial credit card purchase. The withdrawal request was submitted on 6th May 2010. UFXBank did this of their own will, ultimately i did not need assistance like i believed.

I have also been informed by UFXBank that i can obtain the profits i made through 'moneybookers' as it saves them a transaction fee. However i am disappointed i did not receive the full amount as requested into my credit card. I was told whatever my withdrawal was it could be remitted back into my credit card.

UFXBank have emailed me again, requesting that i 'correct' or remove my comments:

They claim that the delay was due to my credit card company. They have not yet provided any evidence of this.

I was in contact with my credit card company during the 23 day period from withdrawal date 06/05/2010 till date of receipt 29/05/2010, in which they state there was no credit attempt till 27/05/2010. I received my deposit back on the 29/05/2010.

Last edited:
Update

After i contacted Mr Stuart UFXBank representative he offered me $1,500(less than 13% of my money($11,717)) which i refused immediately.
His message is quoted below:
''Hi,

Thank you for your mail

I would like to start off by saying that I am unaware of the history of this account as I am a new employee of UFX bank

From speaking to the management here I believe that there was a suspicion of fraud that was never disproved and that is why the money was not returned

However your comments on us are very harmful so I want to draw and end to this issue. I am willing to pay $1500 for you to remove all posts and articles on the internet by you written about us and for you to write a post on forex peace army stating that matters have been satisfactorily resolved.

I hope you take this issue.

If not we will have to look into other legal means of removing the posts

Please consider this carefully and let me know

Thanks

Stuart ''

After the refusal he seek for more time to investigate it,he replied today saying I was scalping and that my trades were illegal,quoted below is Mr staurt(UFXbank representative) message:

''Hi,

The account has been looked into and the reason the money was not repaid was because of illegal trading (i.e. scalping)

This is the reason only your initial deposit was returned

Regards

Stuart ''

He is yet to reply but i will still ask him the same questions I asked him in my last message here:

(1)If I was scalping or illegally trading,why would Mr Vincent Laforet(UFXBAnk Risk Manager) offers me 10% of my equity of $12,717 as at December 2009??

(2)Why would he promise to upgrade my account to platinum??

(3) Why would he say it is because of festive activities(chritmas&new year) the reason the company would not be able to remit my fund until January??

(4)Also, why would you (Stuart) rush to offer me $1,500 (less than 13% of my $11,717) ??

(5)Do call a trading system that once netted over 150pips in single trade during this period scalping strategy(As shown on my Ufxbank trading records)??

(6) Do you call most of my trades that last for several hours scalping??

I am still waiting for your response MR stuart.

Last edited:
Issue Resolved

Ufxbank has remitted my profits..I'd like to thank Bill,FPA and other FPA members for their contributions.
My profit was remitted with the aid of Bill of FPA...I sincerely appreciate all his efforts...Thank y'all

Last edited:
Back