USDJPY Technical Levels

USD/JPY continues to advance and is marking fresh monthly high. The price is developing above its firmly bullish moving averages and I expect a test of 111.00 handle.

Good rally on the USDJPY with a possible breakout above the 111.00 level. The next resistance on the pair may be the 112.00 level and its support could be the 110.00 level.

Bulls are still in control, fresh acceleration push Usd/Jpy is trading above 111.00 level after the US-China trade war is on hold. Next important resistance is at 112.

USD/JPY is holding above 110.00 but remains vulnerable for slides towards the downside. I think that the pair might meet soon the supprot at 110.90.

USD/JPY lost the bullish strength and is hovering around 109.50. The pair will need to regain the 109.90 level in order to avoid the negative stance. Meanwhile the renewed selling interest below 109.00 might bring break of the 108.00 handle next week.

The pair recovered from the opening bullish gap, lost it upward momentum, consolidation may continue around 109.40 level.

The USD/JPY pair jumped to 109.82 at the beginning of the day, currently is tradign around 109.40. Indicators are losing strength and to return to bullish stance the pair will need to break above the 109.90/110.00 area.

USD/JPY is moving north. I think the pair will test the area around 110.00 where is staying the flat 100-day SMA.

Important resistance level can be found at 110.00 level, only if break above the pair could continue its bullish trend.

Last edited:
USD/JPY is trading around 109.50, just below the 50% Fibo of latest bearish run. Indicators has lost directional strength although remain within oversold area. It seems that the pair is consolidating before next upward move.

Back