• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
I have to say, this was all an interesting read... and I am thankful!!!!

Anni a quite attractive and personable young Taiwanese woman, Mengrou Chen +85252648651 has a friend Mr. Mark out of the UK +447764597230

Leanne (Wang Xue) from Hong Kong +85297735646 and an unnamed friend from Hillhouse International Limited +85259239949.
Now there is a legit HILLHOUSE CAPITAL from the UK don't get them confused.

If any of y'all come up with these names or numbers BAIL OUT!! I wish the best of luck to those who got caught up in this mess!

Where you are from?

I have the phone number from "Customer Service" Chen +85261374548 and from "Teaching Zhao" +85267192521 and a Chinese Beauty "Yue" +447882898715.

I have just gone to the following website of the Hong Kong police to fill out the online report form and provide the website of our forum for the police to come to understand.

I hope that the Hong Kong police can face this problem squarely. However, because everyone is scammed differently, I suggest that everyone can go up and write an online report, and gather everyone's strength to let the Hong Kong police face the seriousness of this problem.

In addition, does anyone know how to report Internet fraud cases in China?

Crime linked to mainland China can be reported here:

http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/

You need someone who can read Chinese, since the buttons don't translate. I can tell you that if you go to the row of buttons on the top, the second one is for Reporting. Internet fraud is one of the reportable crimes.

Also be aware, the person behind those pretty pictures may not be from where they say. Anyone can claim to be from China, Hong Kong, Singapore, or anywhere else. If you send money to a bank account, your bank and the country of the bank you sent the money to are the places to start. If there's a broker website, the country it claims to be in may be a lie, but the regulators of that country need to be informed.

Voice over IP numbers are common, but the country tied to the number may be able to trace it. +852 is Hong Kong. + 44 is the UK. Go to this page, scroll past the "Tree List", and you'll find the country codes for the world in an easy to search format:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_country_calling_codes

The IP address for the Valley Tech Spec ltd contact person 161.117.190.33 Alibaba Singapore E-Commerce Private Ltd. Would that help to locate these criminals

Hey guys

I recently got scammed by a singapore girl ..i deposited last Friday 11k AUD without doing my own research .It was the dumbest mistake of mynlife.I have made complaint yo my bank to retrieve the transferred amount .I thinkni will not recover it .Th lady name is Joanna and she said she is running a sweet shop and was introduced to a mentor who meant be the main bastard for the Valley tech spec .Now the money is gone .They will ask you to transfer to ANZ bank account..I dont know how the bank doesnt revogmize these kindnof activity when more money falls into a bad account.Anywau lesson learnt in a hard way

You have USD 10k in your account ? then easy to ask them to withdraw money. less than 10kUSD, the representative need to pay the transfer cost, 10k USD and above company will pay and you no need to pay transfer cost , also your customer service girl or representative also no need to pay the cost .
I requested withdrawal yesterday night and I am waiting their reply. I win myself trading with them these with bitcoin. But I never withdraw before yet. First time withdrawal , lets see how

Where you are from?

I have the phone number from "Customer Service" Chen +85261374548 and from "Teaching Zhao" +85267192521 and a Chinese Beauty "Yue" +447882898715.

I want to know your story, you already invested some money after opening account?
what is the meaning of you get lawyer letter ? from valleytechspec? your story is not clear and confused.
I am from Singapore. I traded start 3 months ago, but I haven't withdrawn yet. I will try withdraw my first time withdrawal request soon.

The IP address for the Valley Tech Spec ltd contact person 161.117.190.33 Alibaba Singapore E-Commerce Private Ltd. Would that help to locate these criminals
I am from Singapore. I can help. You give me number or who ?

what did you do to them? I don't understand what is your lawyer letter. Did you withdraw money or deposited ?

I deposited over $ 40,000, with winnings I had $ 65,000 in my account. Then I asked when my winnings would be paid out. Since then I have lost all my money and my account is now minus $ 65,000. I received this letter (the request via email) that I should balance the account.

Back