• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Even though I sent him screenshots and made a loss, he said ... wait patiently ... everything he said afterwards ... sorry failed again ...

If singapore number, I can contact her to lure her out then when get proof, can call the police. Please don't fight between same page people . You are the one who may be vts and talking all negative between same people instead of discussion.
If i am one of the people of vts you think i will tell this.people that i lost my 80 000 euros from a chinese ***** woman and tell them thats vts is a scam.big time fake brokers with prostitue chinese women

Crime linked to mainland China can be reported here:

http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/

You need someone who can read Chinese, since the buttons don't translate. I can tell you that if you go to the row of buttons on the top, the second one is for Reporting. Internet fraud is one of the reportable crimes.

Also be aware, the person behind those pretty pictures may not be from where they say. Anyone can claim to be from China, Hong Kong, Singapore, or anywhere else. If you send money to a bank account, your bank and the country of the bank you sent the money to are the places to start. If there's a broker website, the country it claims to be in may be a lie, but the regulators of that country need to be informed.

Voice over IP numbers are common, but the country tied to the number may be able to trace it. +852 is Hong Kong. + 44 is the UK. Go to this page, scroll past the "Tree List", and you'll find the country codes for the world in an easy to search format:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_country_calling_codes

But they also use spoof technology, so the number they are using it might not be where they are, that's what I've been told by my local police. However, it's true that one should start where the money been transferred to. They mostly tell you to transfer to your local bank and that's easier to trace. Right now, my bank has opened up an investigation and hopefully they'll lead to something.

Even though I sent him screenshots and made a loss, he said ... wait patiently ... everything he said afterwards ... sorry failed again ...
What is his name? From HK ?
If i am one of the people of vts you think i will tell this.people that i lost my 80 000 euros from a chinese ***** woman and tell them thats vts is a scam.big time fake brokers with prostitue chinese women
I’m now facing the problem with withdrawal even I won then stopped now and asked the withdrawal But it is rejected I saw in my account and received email also . Reject report in my website account shows no real reason and said “ contact broker”. Really bad . . I contact customer service guy but no reply yet .

He already still contact with you after you received lawyer letter ? Don’t worry it may be fake lawyer letter .

My problem is I want to get back my capital at least although I won amount that cannot withdraw . Now then I know after saw reject my withdrawal request . They said my account is under checking . I will wait and see

We have to get all the information gather together to fight for the scam cluster down. Why you anyhow said me negative without discussion? . I know your frustration. I am also the same. I win but cannot get money = all lost. No difference. This world is now good due to internet. We can bring them down or made them reputation down. Don't let any of our friends or relatives will get cheated by this kind of group . You are angry and just said around here kind of bull**** negative to the same people, what you can get ? I didn't say anything they are good. I am trying to collect all their information from different countries. we can report to all polices . If you have the transferred bank account person names , also useful to track . If in singapore, one person can catch then can ask the cluster link who are the real behind identity names.
I saw one guy posted network ID , I am checking now. You try to collect information from you and other same facing people . Now people said a girl from singapore. but never mentioned the name and phone number how to trace and catch ?

The IP address for the Valley Tech Spec ltd contact person 161.117.190.33 Alibaba Singapore E-Commerce Private Ltd. Would that help to locate these criminals
I know below address .
Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited
8 Shenton Way,
#45-01 AXA Tower,
Singapore 068811
very good, I am from singapore. My withdrawal is rejected. I thought the guy is in Australia. What is your contact person phone number & name ? at least I hope one person can be caught then we can trace all the behind guys.

Did you get a letter like that too?

Velley Tech Spec
Dunning letter

Mr. Weigel Peter:
The legal department of MetaTrader5 company accepts the entrustment of VelleyTechSpec (referred to as "VTS company" in the letter), and assigns us as its agent in accordance with the law to deal with the financial funds owed to the principal by you. Now because of the facts and legal issues that you owe the client's money, I will formally inform you:
We received and reviewed the following materials from Mr. Weigel Peter:
1. A screenshot of the record of 62,307.42 USD of your operations in the MT5 system;
2. Proof of the reason for the formation of the record;
Based on VTS's statement and our review of the above materials, we initially determined the following facts:
1. A screenshot of the record of USD 62,307.42 in debt that you personally operated on July 20, 2020.
2. Up to now, you have not repaid 62,307.42 US dollars in arrears of financial transactions to the principal in accordance with the "contract terms".
Based on the aforementioned facts, we put forward the following legal opinions:
1. The legal relationship between VTS and you is clear, and you should perform the debts owed to VTS in time.
2. Mr.'s act of overdue repayment of the arrears has violated relevant laws and regulations, and he shall be liable for breach of contract according to law. Mr. Weigel Peter should continue to perform the obligation to pay 62,307.42 US dollars in arrears in accordance with the law.

We made the following requirements:
1. You must pay all the money to the client within 5 days after receiving this dunning letter. Otherwise, we will take legal measures to pursue your legal responsibility to protect the legal rights of the client. The contact number of Mr. Weigel Peter: +49 170 7512814; the contact number of client customer service: +852 61374548.
2. If the repayment obligation is not fulfilled within the above time, this judicial affairs will bring the agent client to the court to pursue your legal responsibility through legal means. At that time, the client will no longer reserve room for friendly negotiation with you. Not only will you have to pay the arrears in full, but you should also pay the client overdue interest, litigation fees, attorney fees and all related expenses in this case All are borne by you.
Sincerely, Shun!

Please be cautious to avoid tiring litigation!
Specially informing!

MetaTrader5 LegalDepartment
Time: July 23, 2020

VTS Company Address: Churchill House, 142-146 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BW
Post Code: BS25 5LX
i think this is fake letter. You receive this letter via which email ? or hardcopy ? MT5 won't care you about this. When you lost, MT5 won't care. so How to care broker lost ? No worry much. I check MT5 website contact as below link.
You can call / ask to get their email then explain them detail in email.

Valley is still very formal, and there is no point in smearing big companies.I put $30,000 into the broker.Still making money every day

I trade alone, without any broker or analyst, and the withdrawal is normal

I can get my own profit

Back