• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
I am from Singapore. I can help. You give me number or who ?
Maybe you are one of this people from.valley tech spec limited your putting stories here to let people who got scammed by them believe that its not a scam.people here are not so stupid to believe you! Sooner or later you will be put in jail wait for it.

I want to know your story, you already invested some money after opening account?
what is the meaning of you get lawyer letter ? from valleytechspec? your story is not clear and confused.
I am from Singapore. I traded start 3 months ago, but I haven't withdrawn yet. I will try withdraw my first time withdrawal request soon.
Stop fooling people here your intention is too fishy

I want to know your story, you already invested some money after opening account?
what is the meaning of you get lawyer letter ? from valleytechspec? your story is not clear and confused.
I am from Singapore. I traded start 3 months ago, but I haven't withdrawn yet. I will try withdraw my first time withdrawal request soon.
Lo for 3 months no withdrawal? Youre making as laugh you are one of them who work in vts fake broker stop fooling people here

I went to my bank earlier today to report all the transfers that I made to the fraudulent account, and my bank directed me to their scam assist hotline division who will try to dispute the transactions. Sadly, I was told that it is unlikely that I will get my money back. The scam assist officer I spoke to told me to snapshot all my whatsapp conservations as proof which I emailed just moments ago.

Below are the details of the fraud account that I transferred my money to in Australia:

Payment provider
Westpac
Scammer's BSB and account number
Scammer's SWIFT code / Merchant ID

WhatsApp numbers of the scammers:
+85267418413
+447508538772

Hey guys,

So similar story here. She's from Singapore own a clothing shop and has a lot of money. Her cousin Alan has a a lot of inside trading news and referred to me to Serena and open an account with Aisite Services Limited. Made me deposit $10k USD and now I know is a scam. I wish I found this forum way sooner.

How do you think I can withdraw my money if everything is fake? Any suggestion? I wired the money through a local US bank.

You can withdraw money or not ?
I deposited over $ 40,000, with winnings I had $ 65,000 in my account. Then I asked when my winnings would be paid out. Since then I have lost all my money and my account is now minus $ 65,000. I received this letter (the request via email) that I should balance the account.
i see . You trade yourself and lost (-65000) ? did they advise you or any advisor ask to trade this and that?

Lo for 3 months no withdrawal? Youre making as laugh you are one of them who work in vts fake broker stop fooling people here
I am the real user and I also face the same problem I just got rejected the withdrawal request today . within 4 hours, they reject, I am not saying any bull**** here. I am also worried about my money capital + winning amount

Help what? Help and convince people here that vts is not a scam lol you are so funny
If singapore number, I can contact her to lure her out then when get proof, can call the police. Please don't fight between same page people . You are the one who may be vts and talking all negative between same people instead of discussion.

I had a "teacher" and he said ... it's nothing ... I've lost
if you lost due to teacher advise , then not your fault. , you can keep his advising messages in your phones.
I now face the problem that my withdrawal request is rejected .

Back