VIP brokers smart scammers

VIP brokers have a smart way of milking you financially dry. I entered into their trap early November 2017 through an advert called H-code l registered and deposited 200 USD. After a day their system was no longer working. Later they called me and told me they have transfered my account to VIP brokers and that they will give me a manager that will help me do profitable trading. As a novice in the trade I was glad. One Tom Michael who claimed to be my financial manager was putting much pressure on me to deposit more money in order to make more profit.. After making another deposit of 500 USD. He said that was not enough . That i should listen to CNN and see how much a unit of Bitcoin is going for that time it was about 6000.USD. He said I should hurry to invest. And truely CNN was reporting daily increase in the price of the Bitcoin. Instead of searching deeply into the review of the broker I went and started a course on how to trade online. I learnt the VIP brokers were launched in Nov 2017 and there was no much negative reviews about them. At one time he performed one trade in my presence and I made a profit of 150usd. Now that he has remote control of my system using an app called any desk he can manipulate my account. My First suspicion came the day he pressured me to deposit 2000 Euro I logged into my bank account the moment he saw credit balance of 3000usd he will stop at nothing than clearing it. When I typed 2000euro and was about to send he said I should wait a bit he directed my attention to another thing and changed the 2000 to 3000 euro not knowing he has changed the figure I clicked send. It was when I looked into the balance I saw zero balance. I called him and complained he said I should not worry that the money would be returned very soon with profit . He kept calling me even 12 midnight to deposit so that he will seal a deal and the profit will start coming that I should try and make it 6000 USD that he can make the rest to complete the deal. It was when I completed 5000 USD and he was still going into my credit card to withdraw 2000 euro that my fear heightened.Althogh my credit card bank told me that I was dealing with criminals so the blocked the card . When I told him about what the bank said. He told me that's what they tell everyone that they don't want me to use the money for bussiness that I should call then to unblock the card. I became so worried and came across this forum I could call my saviour though it was late but am grateful if not I would have lost more. It was at this point that I asked for withdrawal..wrote to their compliance team they told me my broker would call me Instead of processing withdrawal he is asking me to make a new deposit of 1000usd.After series of emails with no reply his partner Sebastin on the 23rd of Jan 2018 told me he would like to help me recover the money. That i should show him my account from where i made the deposits. I told him I have the print out but he insisted on going into my account. I know he wanted to see the credit balance so as to make effort to clear it. He said I must deposit 1000 USD to help me recover the money. I told him even one cent I can't again. He now told me that I have been scammed and that he used to work with them that Tom Michael and the company are having problems. I wrote this details for traders to take note.I am more than the amount the stole. I have learnt my lesson.
My credit card bank assured me they were in the process of charging back the ones through them but my normal bank said they can't help. But if there is any suggestion on how to recover this kind of LOSS I will be happy.

My dad lost 65k USD.. the same idiot Tom Michael cheated my dad.since Dec asking for withdrawal...he kept asking to add money n refuse to withdraw

Which country is your dad living I am from Germany so that we can make some legal contacts .We can't let go just like that.

They claim to operate from London but some searches I made are linking them to operating from Philippine .

My dad is in singapore.i have lodge report uk fraud.but still no reply....I think we need to go straight to Interpol.seriously I lodge report to fca too n UK fraud still waiting for reply.can u do charge bck frm ur bank.my dad asked d credit card department and they are is difficult to gt bck.

That's the area I want to discus with you but I don't want the idiots to read what I have done so far I wish the FPA admin can link us for further details.

FPA Forums Team Note: If you click the envelop towards the upper-right, you can have private conversations with other members.

I have been making efforts to get back my deposit with VIP brokers. I have been able to charge back 700 USD from my credit card but 4000 Euros I deposited through bank wire is what I am searching for a way to get back. I need help on the way to go about it. The money was not deposited directly to VIP brokers rather they used some company "s account..
3000 euro was deposited to a company Known as WANDS TRADING COMPANY. 1000 euro was payed to NOSTRO TECHNOLOGY LTD. The address of Nostro Technology is in London . I am trying to reach them to confirm if they are the owner of the bank account VIP brokers used to scam me. WAND TRADING COMPANY address I can't find online I need help in this regard to write them. I need my money back by all means.

Back