Vipro Markets (Spam from Vipro Markets)

Copy Tickmill:) and Cyprus...
i signed up on Tickmill as they apeared to me reliable and reasonable in pricing ..

u sbmit the documents and the immideatly canceled my account and blocked access .. 2 minutes later i got a email .. apologizing for that, but they not server customers from Europe .. and refered to Vipro.

i signed up with them .. and i must say executions are in litespeed, and the customer service does work quite well.

however yes they apear to be Very new, but with the partnership to tickmill i think its not a big risk to take.

the only thing that i dont like is the client restrictions on MT4 .. (you can not even change your password (has to be done via the website) .. and you can not see your demo accounts in your client area ..

but besides that, it works quite well ... (im really impressed with the speed)

ah I see, sorry for my Typo.
however still , many regulation that more worse that Cysec i think

i'd love to read a testiomonial from a trader who already tried Vipromarkets.
Why you said Vipromarkets (VM) has better spreads than their competitor?are they offered lower spreads for major??
How about spreads for crosses like GBPNZD, AUDNZD, EAUD,GJPy,etc?
Maybe you must use VPS offered by Vipromarkets, i think i remembered i was read about that in their website

Yes i agree. but pharaoh. i often see that a broker with Cysec license, usually registered with another regulations like BAFIN,FCA,MICD or something.
Is this mean, a Cysec regulations has a better protection because they are registered with other EU regulation?

They seems to have better spread then Tickmill, but Im not 100% sure. Just compared live srpeads with what Tickmill shows (live) on their webpage. But when you compare VM spreads with commisions to other brokers then they will be one of the best on the market. As I mentioned before you pay 4 euro for one lot traded and get 2 euro cashback with their IB program. All pairs with low spread, even croses like GBPNZD, AUD NZD...
What I like the most is during some market reports and events, spread does'nt increase crazy like with some of the other brokers.

VPS service is not available yet . I've sent them VPS request, but I got only email with description what VPS is and some recommended VPS providers.
I'm using Beeks and fxvm. Both are located in Equinix London like VM serwers (Equnix LD4), but non of them couldn't get better latency then 6 ms. I've talked with VM support about this and they explained me there are some safety protocols which makes that latency never be lower then that. Maybe in the future something will change.

Yes i agree. but pharaoh. i often see that a broker with Cysec license, usually registered with another regulations like BAFIN,FCA,MICD or something.
Is this mean, a Cysec regulations has a better protection because they are registered with other EU regulation?

In most cases, it just means they ONLY have a Cysec license and everything else is passported. Cysec is improving (VERY slowly), but remains notorious for lax enforcement of regulations.

They seems to have better spread then Tickmill, but Im not 100% sure. Just compared live srpeads with what Tickmill shows (live) on their webpage. But when you compare VM spreads with commisions to other brokers then they will be one of the best on the market. As I mentioned before you pay 4 euro for one lot traded and get 2 euro cashback with their IB program. All pairs with low spread, even croses like GBPNZD, AUD NZD...
What I like the most is during some market reports and events, spread does'nt increase crazy like with some of the other brokers.

VPS service is not available yet . I've sent them VPS request, but I got only email with description what VPS is and some recommended VPS providers.
I'm using Beeks and fxvm. Both are located in Equinix London like VM serwers (Equnix LD4), but non of them couldn't get better latency then 6 ms. I've talked with VM support about this and they explained me there are some safety protocols which makes that latency never be lower then that. Maybe in the future something will change.

I also traded with Vipro, referred from Tickmill, but later after they acquired FCA license I moved back under the shelter of UK watchdog as I feel traders are much more protected there.
Though I must say Vipro was great with their commission-based account, one of the best options for scalping traders.

In most cases, it just means they ONLY have a Cysec license and everything else is passported. Cysec is improving (VERY slowly), but remains notorious for lax enforcement of regulations.
I think you right, I am ever trying broker that also regulated by cysec but not vipromarket, as my experience is company don't giving good service often withdrawn processed out from their own rules that should maximum 48 hour but often more than these hours.

Back