1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to trade crude oil

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Wizeman, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Wizeman

Wizeman Recruit

Hi all, what got me into Forex is to trade Crude oil as it doesn't take a genius to understand it will go back up sooner then later. I tried Avafx trading plateform for real with 100$ last month, did some good move but lost it missing experience on leverage.

But I feel Avafx.com is a serious scam. Before I deposit they called me, took time for me, after I gave them my money they never call back as I asked them about 10 times and never gave there 50$ bonus as they offer.

I've tried a bunch of plateform and no other seems to offer as much..

Can anyone guide me to a plateform similar to Avafx I can trust I will see the color of my money back. What I like from Avafx plateform, they allow to trade all kind of CFD (crude oil, sugar, coffee, gold, silver etc..etc.) + forex currency.

Thanks all

2. Nyust

Nyust Private

Forex-Metal broker offers CFD + Forex. Crude oil, WTI oil...

3. coulldc

coulldc Recruit

Free Oil Trading Resource

Hi - I trade oil myself - the best site I have found for resources and daily news updates is the following: Daily Oil Prices - it is updated every day and provides good technical analysis with the fundamental news - is often updated twice a day with suggested trades. The blog also has live charts with live prices and details of brokers etc

#3 coulldc, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009