Weekly analysis by BOAFX Trading Signal Solutions

moneytree123

Recruit
Follow my signals completley BOAFX

AUD/USD

As we predicted last week we continued bearish on our original trade and hit the base line of 0.9300. The price, not surprisingly bounced back to just below 09400. Again we hit the base line of 0.9300 before starting again on the upward trend. If you look at the technical analysis section you will see we now have a double bottom pattern forming. Just like we had on the daily chart at 0.8888 in August and September. Agreed this one is only showing on the 4 hour chart but we have been bullish since the last one and could be worth a look at entering above 0.9400.

EUR/USD

We didn't quite make the target of 1.3225 early last week before the trend started to reverse all the way back to the 1.3500 level, a major key figure at the moment. This reversal has been set in a rising channel and would expect to see it reach 1.3530. We have already had pull back from the 1.3500 level so a breakthrough would not be uncommon at this stage, although resistance could prove too much for the current market conditions.

GBP/USD

The GBP/USD has been in this unnerving channel for 6 weeks now and it makes my bones ache. We just peaked above the 1.6115 level at the end of the week last week and I think this could continue to the top of the channel around 1.6221/1.6260. I will be looking for 1.6100 to stay as support to confirm this uptrend.

USD/CAD

The buy trade we had on this was short lived and it looks like the trendhas shifted to the bearish bias. We have peaked below a new low last week and I will be watching to see if 10.438 becomes resistance. This could be a sell trade with short targets of 10.400 and 10.300 in extension.

USD/CHF

Again we are still battling with this long term channel and the 9.150 level currently stoping the downward momentum. It has to break one day and when it does we will be looking at a nice sell trade to 9000 and then 8.880 where we hit more major support levels.

USD/JPY

This currency pair has seen some testing times over the last few weeks with the rising channel then the Isometric triangle pattern shown in the technical analysis. We had a burst of energy last week and broke through the top of that rising triangle which could open the way to a huge buying opportunity. I would like to see this continue to the 103 & 104 levels, but we must be prepared for some pull backs along the way. check out the technical analysis to see how we have broken out of the symetrical triangle pattern.

Back