• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching What are the biggest accounts on myfxbook you know of?

Help me find a company

Stanny

Recruit
I found that myfxbook doesn't show you list of top usernames... you must find them.
What are some of the biggest with capital or in notional (not %) gains you know of?

Thanks!

MyFxBook only shows what the broker shows. $1 in a cent account will look like $100. $1 in a 000 account will look like $1000.

Plus, there are some very dishonest broker that will set up fake accounts on a "live" server. those accounts might show hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars in them, but never had a cent deposited and all trades are manipulated to provide massive fake profits. This lets the account holder lure in real depositors to the broker and demolish the accounts. Since those real accounts are also not connected to LPs, the broker keeps all of the "lost" money and gives a share to the so-called great trader who suckered victims into joining.

Back