1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are Your Golden Rules?

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by ScottyCarsonMVP, Feb 10, 2019 at 1:44 PM.

1. ScottyCarsonMVP

ScottyCarsonMVP Recruit

Good evening fellow traders, I am new to trading and therefore I am curious to know what are the golden rules people follow without fail....

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

As per my experience, I can say that newbies are keen to double their money and easily trapped in by so-called manager`s double your profit scheme. They need to learn proper first before they jump in or cross verify the source they are going to invest. We all are newbies at some stage but I thank FPA that they give us a very good platform to help them :)

Check this links below to get some more ideas :)

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/trading-for-living.37588/
    https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/98-of-4x-traders-lose-money-why.22037/

ScottyCarsonMVP likes this.
  3. iMusingKiMi

iMusingKiMi Sergeant

I believe FxMaster gave a good answer for your question. Risk vs Rewards. If the rewards are high so are the risk.

4. Morning1234

Morning1234 Private, 1st Class

My golden rules:
    1. Do not be afraid of anything! If you are right, then stand on your own, have iron eggs.
    2. No matter how hard you try to foresee everything, the market can still deceive you.
    3. If you trade on a large timeframe, do not monitor an open order on a small timeframe.

So far everything, I definitely remember something else, but I do not remember exactly what.