Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Extra money

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Fun

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
I entered the market for profit, but I also think that one should be having fun while they're at it. It's important for one's work to bring them joy.

Everybody wants to get profit while trading, that's a fact. However, most people still lose. I do not always get a profit either, and that means, that for me right now forex is more of a hobby, than a stable source of income.

Forex is a hobby for a lot of people and at least for some of them it becomes an occupation eventually. It's all a matter of time.

It is a matter of you needs and available time . Having much time one can do forex full time as a profession. Or he can do it for extra earning out of forex while working with it part time. A large majority is doing forex as part time work . They are easy with forex than any other work where they have to go out for earning. Forex is their self business.

I do not think that a lot of time should be spent for Forex. You must automate your trading, or you can apply a long-term strategy.

Even those who say I do trade for fun they also do it for money. It's fun because there is money. And you cn take trading as a source of your living only when you are consistently making money. Trading is a serious business. You can't take it otherwise. Any work can be fun if that work is your passion.

I think different people have different prospects about it but the main concern is earning money. Trading has an addiction and the Forex market is getting wider and wider with the passage of time only due to the brightness of good reward (money). Am I right guys?

I trade for satisfying myself as I love to take challenges with a broad heart. I am a person who does not fear of taking risks according to my risk management plan. I believe in taking well calculated risks as a single mistake can make you frustrated here. Am I right folks?

I would like to increase my income next to my job. My long term goal is to become a full-time trader.

Back