What do you think about Teletrade? (Spam from a Multi)

junominh2707

Multi spamming for TeleTrade
I am now a customer of Teletrade broker, i have joined many broker around my country but Teletrade was the company where brought me a lot of subjects to grow my own trading strategy, just about the course, while they are teaching me in the class they also have some excersice which help me to see the risk that i am going to face if i put an order by my emotion.that's great, how about you?

i am a customer of Teletrade brokers , in this morning . They have sent me a technical analysis about this currency, the strong resistance will be at 113.32 and will have an significant downward trend because of a cutting between EMA20 and EMA30 at three timeframe which are H1 H4 and D1 , and it's look like cool if it could be right. I usually follow their supporting everyday and have brought a lot of profit for myself . So i hope it will keep exactly at this time. How about you ?

Just now I am hear this broker, where is country that established this broker,
maybe every trader that joined on the broker still possible one trader in problem but another still okey

Not heard of it, probably some low rank broker. I think they should do some marketing if they want to succeed but at the same time they need to provide good services.

Never came across anything of that sort, but is that the regulated one and how about their customer service for any issues arising, should be really quickly solving.

Back