What free educational resources do you use to learn trading?

On the Internet, you can find a lot of resources offering free trading education materials.
Among them, there are many free and high quality, so I'm sure you can easily find the right ones.

Here are a few sources of such training materials:
1) Your broker. Some brokerage companies provide quite good quality training materials. Among them there are tutorials, examples of trading strategies and different articles.

2) YouTube channels. I suggest that you just start looking for some videos on YouTube. And you'll get more choices in your recommendations. I'm sure you will be able to see for yourself how good this knowledge is.

I get a grasp of any information I find online. When I noticed that I had transparent patterns on the chart, uptrend, favorable environment in the political and economic arena, thick volumes on buying and opened long position, and it was closed in minus, I started to seek the answer "why". As it turned out price actions is way more complex... I mean they are impacted by way bigger number of factors and all of them should be take into account maximally. I understand that sometimes there's no time for it, but do your best, pls.

On the Internet, you can find a lot of resources offering free trading education materials.
Among them, there are many free and high quality, so I'm sure you can easily find the right ones.

Here are a few sources of such training materials:
1) Your broker. Some brokerage companies provide quite good quality training materials. Among them there are tutorials, examples of trading strategies and different articles.

2) YouTube channels. I suggest that you just start looking for some videos on YouTube. And you'll get more choices in your recommendations. I'm sure you will be able to see for yourself how good this knowledge is.
I reviewed several educational materials on Axi Select and found some really useful ones

Back