Which resources do you use to better your trading?

As for me, I lack economic calendar and a couple of popular blogs about trading. The rest part of analysis falls upon the technical evaluation of the market.

The best resources I get the information from are communication with real traders. Sometimes I also watch various videoclasses or deals reviews in the internet.

Learning of trading ethics is necessary for the traders and they need to utilze all the resources for this purpose. You can improve your learnings by using demo account, Forex forums and communities, and experience of the other traders. I think these are the best resources for learning purposes.

Now there are a lot of things that support me for trading in right manner. As news from different sites, analysis even forums discussion gives me the advantage to get knowledge from other's experience. Then my own hard work is the main thing. I try to do trading at the favorable time of mine to get maximum advantage of trading.

Exactly for prooving my skill and feeling of market i use demo accounts, learn about technical analysis and time to time read new information about forex and it's aspects. But when u trade everything is useful. Forums, analysis, news, literature. It's all helps you to make correct solution.

The Best Trading Resources are :

The Broker
The Trading Education
Popular Blog Articles
News Resources
Trading Calculators
Trading Books
Forums

I think one of the best options is to watch youtube videos. I think it's the best, because you can see for yourself what is meant. Sometimes there are screenshots in the book, but it's nothing like a live picture.

Back