Which resources do you use to better your trading?

I mostly use forums, these forums have really improved my knowledge about forex trading. Then I keep on track to some forex training websites that often give out some free stuff so I grab it ;)

FF Economic Calendar
Netdania & CNBC ipad apps for monitoring stocks
Tradingview to test/monitor my trades and for experimenting
Barchart

Besides this, I find the rest to be just noise. The more opinions there are on something (and there sure is), the less confident you get in your trading and make mistakes.

Now there are number of resources available to fine tune our skills and thus one can make use of the resources which they find good and easy for them. I like to discuss in forums and find some good and working strategies from different websites.

Now there are number of resources available to fine tune our skills and thus one can make use of the resources which they find good and easy for them. I like to discuss in forums and find some good and working strategies from different websites.
the problem is not many will be amenable to discuss everything with you... or most have no time to discuss in detail. (timezone issue, busy with job/stuff, etc...)
so ultimately.... you'll end up with half-empty or partial concepts or strategies

I don't use much resources now because my main method of trading is price action on daily time frame. On daily time frame most of news does not impact that much but I avoid trading on high impact news days.

Thanks Rambo, for my daily trading I use to follow different trading forums. Especially it is BabyPips. From this site I have learnt many things. Another is definitely FPA. By following FPA I choose my trading broker. Also for different trading indicator I always follow Ichimoku. I follow the trading analysis given by my broker and the last but not list there are no fixed site for my trading strategy.

Thanks Rambo, for my daily trading I use to follow different trading forums. Especially it is BabyPips. From this site I have learnt many things. Another is definitely FPA. By following FPA I choose my trading broker. Also for different trading indicator I always follow Ichimoku. I follow the trading analysis given by my broker and the last but not list there are no fixed site for my trading strategy.
Scam alert section is the best, it helped me to avoid many scam brokers and track reputation of my current one

Back