What’s your worst trading habit?

This is purely luck that you were able to make some good money, and its your good control over the mind and money management that you closed the rest of the lots which was not intended to be opened. Good traders attitude. :)

It actually was a lot more like complete and total WTF do I do now? panic.

If it happened now, I'd keep my finger over the close button and see if it went far enough my way to slap a trailing stop on the whole thing.

holy crap! you have no idea. i had a case of the fat finger once. and i didn't get lucky. well... i guess i was 'lucky' insofar i managed to close everything before getting wiped out, but the loss still stings. my lesson was never trade when you just woke up and are still sleepy and you think you gotta trade because the session is already underway. i still can't believe i did that.

hence the importance of conditioning your mind so much that even when you are sleepy, you automatically stay away, without even having to think about it.

Anyone ever accidently open up 2 lots when you meant to open only one? Well I just did that. Hopefully this doesnt hurt too bad

The worst trading habit which i have and want to get rid of is improper money management, am very much attracted to use very much bigger lot size trades.

Money management is very important for the traders we can trade properly with money management skills. Money management skills helps the trader to achieve their targets of earning good profit and trading can be done safely and securely.

loosing patients, and leading to placing or closing the trade too soon, on the other hand, greed which results to closing trades or placing them too late, and that endless debate in my head between should i or should i not!

.... and that endless debate in my head between should i or should i not!

Yup!....and that's when lucky coin comes in handy to take away that stressful indecision..... Head=Yes/should.. Tail=No/should not...

....and a hammer (rubber type, of course) handy nearby to hit on the head when the decision is wrong...

my worst trading habit is that i always close my profitable trade early & stick with loss trades like my girlfriend & later on loss trades ditches me by blowing my account in the same way my girlfriend ditches me by kicking my ass :(

Trding at nights)) I fell asleep a few times and missed the chance to close the order in a good profit.

my worst trading habit is that i always close my profitable trade early & stick with loss trades like my girlfriend & later on loss trades ditches me by blowing my account in the same way my girlfriend ditches me by kicking my ass :(
It is necessary that trading should be done with proper money management skills and proper trading knowledge and exprience so that we can get the positive results from risky Forex market.

Back