What’s your worst trading habit?

It is necessary that trading should be done with proper money management skills and proper trading knowledge and exprience so that we can get the positive results from risky Forex market.

It is necessary that dating should be done with proper relationship management skills and proper dating knowledge and experience so that we can get the positive results from the risky love market.
:p

The worst habit in trading I have is I do not have any habit as I am a part time trader,I do not trade for my life living...

It is necessary that dating should be done with proper relationship management skills and proper dating knowledge and experience so that we can get the positive results from the risky love market.
:p

:D This was a nice spinner indeed.

My worst habit using very bigger lot size at times to make pile of money at once. :p

being impatient is one of my worst habits.....because of this sometime i ve lost considerably

New to the forum - Hello - My biggest blunder is to keep going back to those that may have made me cash in the past but are under performing now. As if I would think that past performances are any indication of future activity :)
Much like an ex-girlfriend... all I recall are the good times yet when hooking back up, it's all the bad reality that comes crashing back down.

i have no patience .when market against me i stop the account but when market in my favor i increase the lot that is way i cannot achieve the main goal of trade.

Back