When did you know you succeeded?

Rambo35

Corporal
This question may be a bit silly to some, but at which point did you know you succeeded as a trader? I know most will never enjoy long-lasting success and the numbers speak for themselves, but those who have succeeded or at least claim they have (no worries, nobody is asking you for any evidence of success) at which point did you qualify your trading as a success story?

Mine was when trading become my primary source of income and was able to rely on it 100% for an extended period of time.

This question may be a bit silly to some, but at which point did you know you succeeded as a trader? I know most will never enjoy long-lasting success and the numbers speak for themselves, but those who have succeeded or at least claim they have (no worries, nobody is asking you for any evidence of success) at which point did you qualify your trading as a success story?

Mine was when trading become my primary source of income and was able to rely on it 100% for an extended period of time.

Wow my hat off to you Sir,

Mine after blowing accounts and lots of prayer and long hours lots of trades- lasted about 6 months when i consistently made profit and thought i may be able to rely on this for my income - nah didn't last.

I am still waiting to be profitable but did not blown my account with the initial deposit, still have it!Looking to say myself profitable...

when I really knew was when I made $19,500 profit off a short trade of the aud/usd in less than 12 hours

When trader is able to earn good and consistent profit from Forex market then he can call him self /herself a successful trader. There are also a large number of successful traders in Forex who are earning a good profit.

When I made profit consistently, that is I think I have succedded. Not only in Forex, any business when you can make profit consistently and you can keep the bankrupt ratio to minimum. That's you were successful.

I am trading in Forex from two years and i got my first success after 6 months of trading and I take 5$ profit.

Back