Why are they cheating people??

ashish1

Recruit
I am submitting the case against: fxgcg.com
My Case is: My story starts from buying an EA from a man whose name is Alfred Georgeson.
After paying fee for the EA [1500$] he guided me to open an account with Fxgcg.com (Global Clearing Group). He said his EA was working with that broker very well. Until that time I had no doubt about him and about the broker.

So I applied to open an account to this broker.
The web site said the minimum initial deposit money was 2000$, also I received an email from their office saying, minimum deposit was 2000$.
I sent 2000$ by Perfect Money. They confirmed me that they received 2000$, but they added that minimum deposit was 5000$ so I had to pay 3000$+20 %commision[1000$].
Again they said that the broker has changed its rule and regulations and now the minimum
deposite is 10000$ + 20% commission[2000$].I told Mr. Alfred Georgeson that the broker is fraud but he assure me to submit the amount .
For this I sent an email arguing the minimum deposit amount. But they insisted to deposit 10000 $ . I sent them 5000$ more + $2000commision.
Now they refused that they didnt get the commision and demanding $ 2000 more.
At this stage Alfred Georgeson suggested me that he would visit their office and would pay 1000$ on behalf of me, then I would pay rest of the balance.
I realized something was going wrong, but I went too far to give up there.

So I paid 1000$ again and received an email from them that they received 1000$ from Alfred Georgeson on behalf of me and received 2000$ from me, so the account information would be sent shortly .

Then they sent me the a/c details but on the very next day the site is not opening and Mr. Alfred Georgeson blocked me on fb.

Realizing something was going wrong, I have asked them to refund the money that I paid but the company site is lost and disabled its email[showing permanently disabled].

But no refund, no action. Also stopped any response. I realized that he was one of them. I think he was playing this dirty game. Total 14500$[$ 12000 +1500 EA+$1000 to Mr. Alfred a/c]fraud.

They are crazy - no refund no response.
They are really mean and wicked scammers. How can we prevent this kind of fraud?
They just swallowed my money and played dirty game.

I have Email correspondences, the Perfect Money transaction records, and their website screen shorts showing their Perfect money a/c number.

I hope I can get help from Forex Peace Army.
Alfred Georgeson the same person whose a/c is showing 4096 in FXCH.
Review is submitted by Mr. R.P. Dahiya on 09/11/13
The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/7/13, the last contact was on 06/11/13
Details: No response from company
Company representatives' emails:
Marvin Jack<account@fxgcg.com>Alfred Georgeson<Alfred.georgeson@gmail.com>
Accounts Department
Global Clearing Group Ltd

Attachments

• ALFRED GEORGESON.jpg
    ALFRED GEORGESON.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 12
  • GLOBAL CLEARING GROUP.jpg
    GLOBAL CLEARING GROUP.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 10
Notify the authorities at once.

That's not the real Forex Global Clearing Group. It's another phishing site posing as that broker.

Contact the real broker at 2PipsForex. Ask them if they have any information about who is behind the scam.

File a report with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Contact Interpol.

Tell Perfect Money's abuse department. They may not be able to get your money back, but they can suspend the account and might be able to provide you with more information.

This is a phishing scam.
I suggest you contact the police and report against Alfred Georgeson and as Pharaoh said econsumer.gov
Also I suggest you contact the cyber police where this Alfred Georgeson is living and file a case against him

Back