Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

I have been looking for same answer and margin trading is the biggest reason traders fail in the market. Positions got liquidated in margin trading so it makes people scare and they don't want to come back in forex trading.

When people not understand how much risk they should take in trading they suffer from margin. Using margin and calculating margin is important to know .If they are successful in doing realistic trading they need not worry at all they can remain the part of this business.

IMHO, lack of knowledge and the fear of volatility are the main reasons people are afraid of trading in Forex.

Even I am scared of investment because I fear that I might lose, so that’s why we need to be very careful. I only make investment when I am sure, as I believe that is the ONLY way forward to make money. It’s easier when you are mentally prepared and also ready for any challenge. If we are scared or if we don’t prepare our self correctly then we will feel scared all the time, so got to get that right.

Even I am scared of investment because I fear that I might lose, so that’s why we need to be very careful. I only make investment when I am sure, as I believe that is the ONLY way forward to make money. It’s easier when you are mentally prepared and also ready for any challenge. If we are scared or if we don’t prepare our self correctly then we will feel scared all the time, so got to get that right.

What's the reasonable amount for rookies first deposit? What do you think guys?

What's the reasonable amount for rookies first deposit? What do you think guys?

Well, it’s different for all as its dependent on your level and how much you can afford. If you are serious about Forex business then 1000 USD is an amount which will ensure you good chance to make profits. However, if one is completely new into things then demo is better choice or go with 100 USD. I feel that’s the best way to go ahead, as too high amount can really cause issues and will make us struggle.

I will advice people who are afraid to invest in forex they should get free practice on demo then decision will easy for them. They can continue this business if had good experience of profit taking . They would happily invest in forex because they know they will get return form it. If they are bore they can avoid this business.

I will advice people who are afraid to invest in forex they should get free practice on demo then decision will easy for them. They can continue this business if had good experience of profit taking . They would happily invest in forex because they know they will get return form it. If they are bore they can avoid this business.
Sometime trader they leaving forex after facing big loss because still lack on experience and still don't understand how to manage money on uncertainty market condition, they hate forex and said this is like as gambling, they scared trading forex because ever facing big loss

Back