Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

I don't think people are scared to invest in forex. May be I miss something here. But I never met a single person in my life who scared to invest in forex. I know some people keep investing even though they cannot earn the profits. However, we should scare for the scammers. Because nearly 50% of parties involved in forex are scammers. Definitely we should aware about them before investing.

I don't think people are scared to invest in forex. May be I miss something here. But I never met a single person in my life who scared to invest in forex. I know some people keep investing even though they cannot earn the profits. However, we should scare for the scammers. Because nearly 50% of parties involved in forex are scammers. Definitely we should aware about them before investing.
Reading review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews before you may jump with any broker can help you out of trouble :)

Loss is major reason that restrict people from investing in forex. People want safe investment business where they are only gaining some earning regularly .Forex is involved with high risks , They are not sure trading that they are doing will bring them fruit or not.

Forex involves high risk as it requires proper money management skills to minimize the loss factors. First we should virtually trade and practice more and more and after getting positive result we can invest in real account.

Hey guys, I've asked around a bit and some of the common responses is that
1) The registration process is complicated
2) The idea of diving into the market without any prior knowledge is daunting
3) "You require a lot of money before you can invest"
4) "People always lose money in forex"
5) "Whole thing is too complicated and scary"

What do you guys think?

note : I'm creating a site and this is one of the areas I'm interested in getting opinions on.

My experience has shown that forex is a high risk. Perhaps this is the reason that investors choose other tools. But just as forex investment is a very profitable business. At the same time, there are a lot of scammers on the market that manipulate investors. I believe that forex investment can only be from a risk fund. It must be the means that you are ready to lose. To begin to invest better with stocks, bonds, real estate. This is the main reason that investors are afraid of forex

This question is due to the risky nature of forex market. Trader is not sure about the results of his trading he may take profit or loss is there. He can just manage not control market or his trading . Market analysis is another difficult task. It can be turn to against after good efforts. So people are scared all the time.

In my opinion people are afraid to invest in Forex due to huge loses some newbie face bye having lack of knowledge and experience.

I think that the main reason for indecision and disbelief of investors to forex in high risks. You can, quickly earn money and just lose everything in one moment. And when you first came to forex you see and hear about many things that you never knew about. There comes panic and it seems to you that everything is very difficult. And most investors are scared away. That's why investors need to read about trading on forex or trade in forex to understand how it all works, before investing money in anyone.

I have done inquiries and keeping in mind that I've discovered the reasons individuals need to exchange forex, it is intense for me to pinpoint what is a portion of the real reasons why individuals don't wish to exchange forex. It is such a lucrative business, as you specified, and given its immense benefit possibilities, it ought to be extremely alluring to everybody so far as that is concerned. The interesting thing is that occasionally I ask my uncles and close relatives for what reason they don't exchange forex and they all appear to have a gigantic protection towards doing as such, maybe dread of the obscure?

People scared of loss specially when they had big dreams and face loss they are very much disturbed. Next thing is market uncertainty they do not know how and at what point they should trade . If they loose their first investment then they are scared to invest again .

Back