Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

Many people afraid of this business because it is highly risky but on the other side this business is profitable too so we can make a profitable trades if we go step by step. Fear and greed factor should be controlled from the intial stage so we can trade more precisely.

I don’t think one needs to be overly scared for investment, it is part of any business but if you are doing it for first time and feeling bit nervous than it’s understandable. The best way to handle is to invest from lower amount and gradually increase. If we invest big right away then we could face a lot of issues, so need to watch it. I am very careful with working since I know it is something that can make huge impact, so we need to be wise.

In fact, I think a lot of people love to invest but most of them don't really have the expertise to do so. This is why there are so many money managers kicks in. Of course, you can't avoid there are a lot of so called money manager too.

There are several reason but I think losing money is the big threat due to which people are scared of investing in forex trading. They think that forex very risky and complicated business and they are hesitating to invest in this business.

I think your registration complications will be relief if you try a regulated trading broker and their regulated trading platform. Also you can gather some knowledge before you dive. Diving to the market without knowledge is very dangerous. You will surely not go so far and also you may lose everything. Another thing I want to focus that forex is the only market where you do not need a lot of money to invest. If you take leverage facility from brokers you can start with even micro investment.

Because of the high risk&irrationality. Sometimes the instruments you use which are correct lead to loss because of the irrational behavior of the crowd. Managing your timeframes, stop losses, tp may be the hardest part of this business.

Managing your emotions is also a big difficulty , trading involves many things if you are going good with trading your greed can be a hurdle and you can loose your profits . A trader needs to see every side as time frames, analysis risk management and his own emotions when he is doing trading.

The main two reason is the biggest of all.
No knowledge in trading and fear of loosing.
If a person have both of this then they will definitely don't want to try forex anytime.

Yes we discussed many time knowledge is basic reason that motivates or demotivates people. With less knowledge people will have more loss and they will hesitate for investments. As our knowledge is good and skill is improved we had some confidence that our money will not go waste.

The fear of losing a large amount of money is inherent in most normal people, so there are so few successful traders. For success, a trader must have certain qualities that ordinary people do not have.

Back