Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

My mother in-law have been dealing with Windsor brokers for more than 3 years and it turns out to be a scam, she just lost every single penny in her account.

Keep away from Windsor brokers if you wanna keep your money safe.

Dear All,

I think that we are in the same trap we have to coolaborate together and to escalate our case to hier authority to get our right lets arrange another neeting to destroy them again as ther did in our family and our lifes

I lose all my money with Windsor broker
Over 500 persons lose his money with this scam company in egypt
Keep away if you won't to save your money
Scamming and dangerous (((((Windsor broker))))

It sounds like both the business introducer and many of the people complaining are in Egypt. It also sounds like a significant percentage of the money (but not all) may have been diverted from being targeted to people's accounts with Windsor and been pointed into one or more accounts controlled by the BI.

If someone can figure out the right way to file the reports with the correct Egyptian authorities, the BI may find himself getting an extended vacation in one of Egypt's most luxurious resorts, a lovely spot called Torra. You can read about another broker who was least seen there in this link. (I'd actually appreciate it if anyone has any updates on what happened to that scumbag.)

So, it's quite possible to get the wheels of Egyptian justice to roll over scammers - it just comes down to figuring out the correct place and location to present the evidence.

That still leaves Windsor itself, but the BI may be easier to go after. Once he's caught, he'll likely be willing to provide any useful information he has about Windsor if it might help reduce his sentence.

It sounds like both the business introducer and many of the people complaining are in Egypt. It also sounds like a significant percentage of the money (but not all) may have been diverted from being targeted to people's accounts with Windsor and been pointed into one or more accounts controlled by the BI.

If someone can figure out the right way to file the reports with the correct Egyptian authorities, the BI may find himself getting an extended vacation in one of Egypt's most luxurious resorts, a lovely spot called Torra. You can read about another broker who was least seen there in this link. (I'd actually appreciate it if anyone has any updates on what happened to that scumbag.)

So, it's quite possible to get the wheels of Egyptian justice to roll over scammers - it just comes down to figuring out the correct place and location to present the evidence.

That still leaves Windsor itself, but the BI may be easier to go after. Once he's caught, he'll likely be willing to provide any useful information he has about Windsor if it might help reduce his sentence.
He is already there but not in Torra :) (BI) and in deep coma but we knew him since along time and this dirty game was from Windsor side...

May you send me your contact

Dear All,

I have been contacted by the team who is handling this case on behalf of Windsor Brokers’ victims, their name is Money Retrievers (M.R.). I have been actually searching for them for a few months but thankfully, they found me here because of my post.

I have been offered to join their case free of charge which I have accepted of course. I have been informed that they are preparing a worldwide case, with hundreds of clients included, and it will not only target Windsor Brokers but also all its affiliated companies owned by the shareholders in many countries, they have a long list.

Amazingly, they did not need any of my documents, as after providing my account number it turned out that they have every single detail related to my Windsor Brokers account in their database, The team rep. told me that they have more than enough evidence, witnesses, insiders and information about this hidden operation/s, all gradually gathered over a period of more than a year to take these scammers down worldwide. They assured that the data in their possession is highly secured, copies and backups are distributed on several safe locations worldwide and copies has securely been delivered to all lawyers and investigation entities involved.

I also got to know that they are about to execute an extended range action plan, that includes law suite, regulatory bodies, media, news, ...etc. in every country they have presence in.
I also have been instructed by Money Retrievers to file a case here in FPA Court, representing myself and the other hundreds of clients scammed by the same broker where they will provide all the required documents to prove the fraud action, so I'm doing this today.

Dear All,

I have been contacted by the team who is handling this case on behalf of Windsor Brokers’ victims, their name is Money Retrievers (M.R.). I have been actually searching for them for a few months but thankfully, they found me here because of my post.

I have been offered to join their case free of charge which I have accepted of course. I have been informed that they are preparing a worldwide case, with hundreds of clients included, and it will not only target Windsor Brokers but also all its affiliated companies owned by the shareholders in many countries, they have a long list.

Amazingly, they did not need any of my documents, as after providing my account number it turned out that they have every single detail related to my Windsor Brokers account in their database, The team rep. told me that they have more than enough evidence, witnesses, insiders and information about this hidden operation/s, all gradually gathered over a period of more than a year to take these scammers down worldwide. They assured that the data in their possession is highly secured, copies and backups are distributed on several safe locations worldwide and copies has securely been delivered to all lawyers and investigation entities involved.

I also got to know that they are about to execute an extended range action plan, that includes law suite, regulatory bodies, media, news, ...etc. in every country they have presence in.
I also have been instructed by Money Retrievers to file a case here in FPA Court, representing myself and the other hundreds of clients scammed by the same broker where they will provide all the required documents to prove the fraud action, so I'm doing this today.

@Gogo_arc , thank you for your post, as we discussed please have no worries, you have our full support, file the FPA Court case immediately, it's a good opportunity to expose those scammers, we will provide all the required documents and evidence.

Windsor Brokers is just one company of a large family owned structure in several countries working in financial services, payment services, money transfer, assets management and much much more (if you get what I mean), we have no options but to get our money back, it's either that or we'll UNLEASH HELL on the whole Diabolic Structure.

Back