Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

I'm rest assured that FPA will do whatever it takes to reveal the truth about this scam. Forex Peace Army credibility was built by strong actions taken against Brokers known for stealing clients money and they are a lot. Windsor can't run away with these practices otherwise the whole Forex business will get affected and investors will definitely lose their trust in Forex after knowing the full story of 500+ clients.
The FPA does not allow companies to hide behind secret evidence. The FPA tries to be fair to all parties involved, so the rule goes both ways.

I have just encountered an issue with one person in this thread claiming to be a Windsor client who promised to provide evidence. When the 3 way conversation between me, the alleged client, and Windsor began, the promise was broken.

Anyone wishing to escalate their complaints against Windsor should be ready to provide their Windsor Brokers Account number and other evidence verifying that they were an actual client of Windsor Brokers and not just a victim of this BI everyone keeps referring to.

I'm ready to share with FPA my statment which is coming directly from Windsor where I have deposited with them in July-2015 US$250,000 and almost most the money disappeared in September-2015 (in exactly two months) and I haven't do a single trade myself and they didn't protect my investment with them. I'm waiting for anyone from FPA to approach me and I'm ready to provide all supporting documents.

The FPA does not allow companies to hide behind secret evidence. The FPA tries to be fair to all parties involved, so the rule goes both ways.

I have just encountered an issue with one person in this thread claiming to be a Windsor client who promised to provide evidence. When the 3 way conversation between me, the alleged client, and Windsor began, the promise was broken.

Anyone wishing to escalate their complaints against Windsor should be ready to provide their Windsor Brokers Account number and other evidence verifying that they were an actual client of Windsor Brokers and not just a victim of this BI everyone keeps referring to.

@AsstModerator it seems that the magnitude of this case is not yet clear to you although several FPA members contacted us individually where we had very productive conversations and we provided enough evidence to show the scam, and the similarities to other specific cases were very clear, I don't know what companies are you talking about hiding behind secret evidence !!!??? and the person you mention here is @Gogo_arc, the client who started this thread, he is a real client who invested heavily we can assure you that, same as everyone who posted here including ourselves, @Gogo_arc agreed on providing the asked for information without getting back to our lawyers and under the pressure of the very long time this case is taking.

Despite of that we offered to send all clients information (more than 360) not to jeopardize the safety of one as per the lawyers recommendation, and what we get in return here is doubting the integrity of the defrauded client, you should be really understanding and show more consideration, we had an assassination and a failed attempted murder in this case, and there is nothing to hide, it was on the news and press allover Egypt.

This is a case where Hundreds of Clients are involved and Tens of Millions of US Dollars were defrauded by Windsor Brokers in arrangement with their BI, and what we see here is that FPA insists on dealing with it as a case of a client who lost a couple of hundred dollars, we went through the cases posted in the FPA Court as well as many of the Scam Alerts and we found none of the cases in the size of ours.

We believed that this case will have special care and attention from the FPA but so far it has been treated with less care and attention than any other typical case, we still have trust in the experience and wisdom of Senior FPA members, we've been in contact will Real, Rare and Valuable calibers here, who will not leave this effort go in vain.

@AsstModerator it seems that the magnitude of this case is not yet clear to you although several FPA members contacted us individually where we had very productive conversations and we provided enough evidence to show the scam, and the similarities to other specific cases were very clear, I don't know what companies are you talking about hiding behind secret evidence !!!??? and the person you mention here is @Gogo_arc, the client who started this thread, he is a real client who invested heavily we can assure you that, same as everyone who posted here including ourselves, @Gogo_arc agreed on providing the asked for information without getting back to our lawyers and under the pressure of the very long time this case is taking.

Despite of that we offered to send all clients information (more than 360) not to jeopardize the safety of one as per the lawyers recommendation, and what we get in return here is doubting the integrity of the defrauded client, you should be really understanding and show more consideration, we had an assassination and a failed attempted murder in this case, and there is nothing to hide, it was on the news and press allover Egypt.

This is a case where Hundreds of Clients are involved and Tens of Millions of US Dollars were defrauded by Windsor Brokers in arrangement with their BI, and what we see here is that FPA insists on dealing with it as a case of a client who lost a couple of hundred dollars, we went through the cases posted in the FPA Court as well as many of the Scam Alerts and we found none of the cases in the size of ours.

We believed that this case will have special care and attention from the FPA but so far it has been treated with less care and attention than any other typical case, we still have trust in the experience and wisdom of Senior FPA members, we've been in contact will Real, Rare and Valuable calibers here, who will not leave this effort go in vain.

Well said @Money Retrievers. @AsstModerator what is next now? Why it is talking too long from FPA?

I'm ready to share with FPA my statment which is coming directly from Windsor where I have deposited with them in July-2015 US$250,000 and almost most the money disappeared in September-2015 (in exactly two months) and I haven't do a single trade myself and they didn't protect my investment with them. I'm waiting for anyone from FPA to approach me and I'm ready to provide all supporting documents.

I don't have time to go to each individual in this thread and thousands of other Scam Alerts threads and say "Please upload your evidence.". The whole concept of Scam Alerts is that people who have issues will provide information about the problems.

Let me do this for everyone. If you've got an account with Windsor Brokers, post your account number and any other supporting evidence.

Moneyretrievers, I see cases ranging from a few hundred dollars to issues much larger than this one. Each individual case, be it for $100 of for 1 billion dollars still has the same evidence requirements. If you really think the FPA will violate its own rules and throw the need for evidence out the window because there are a large number of people complaining, too bad. Traders Court cases are processed based on evidence, not on how many people scream for faster service.

You personally telling someone to hold back on evidence slowed things down for everyone. The time I am taking to reply to you here is coming out of time I could be looking at the emails dealing with problems reported with Windsor and many other companies.

Well said @Money Retrievers. @AsstModerator what is next now? Why it is talking too long from FPA?

Multiple posts demanding speed do not create speed. I am working to try to get a discussion going with Windsor Brokers. I am also dealing with multiple other cases involving other companies. Now, instead of trying to get those resolved, I am wasting time in the forums explaining why these cases are taking a long time.

Several doctors have already advised me to cut back my work hours because this job is damaging my health. If anyone else wants to complain about how long this is taking, attach your CV showing how many years experience you have trying to deal with problems between clients and brokers. Also include a statement of how many 12 to 15 hour long workdays you are volunteering per week to be my personal assistant.

If anyone still thinks the FPA is too slow, take it to the regulators and see how fast they handle it.

I urge every person who thought of dealing or is already dealing with this broker to read this first carefully.

This broker is very dangerous and must be avoided by any means. I have an account with Windsor Brokers since 2014; I have been introduced to them by one of their Business Introducers (B.I.) who happens to have several B.I. and White label agreements with them as well. This Person, who represented Windsor, with a partner of his, had another company where they used to offer Funds Management services for your funds at Windsor Brokers, i.e. trading on your behalf, against a 50 dollar commission per lot that they collect from Windsor Brokers directly through their commission account.

Windsor has had me to sign some documents saying that I am delegating their B.I. to trade only on my account on my behalf. The document had all the warnings of me accepting the worst case scenario of losing my money at any time, like what other brokers do, but it was repeated several times in several ways which reflects that the broker has anticipated what will happen afterwards, as if it was already planned. I have had my account opened by providing my ID documents and my personal email, which should be used for future correspondences as well as receiving daily/monthly statements from my Windsor account.

After transferring my funds to Windsor Brokers Hellenic Bank account, I had no communication at all from Windsor’s side, whenever I called them to ask about my account details, they completely refused to provide any information to me (although I am the account holder) and then they ask me to contact their B.I. who introduced me to them, as he has all the details.

Their B.I.’s Company had a website where in it he speaks in Windsor’s name and promotes for them and displays a long business relationship with Windsor since 2010. On that website, you can log in to your personal account page, with the same account number that you have with Windsor to see your account details at Windsor, see all deposits, withdrawals as well as winning/loosing trades done on your account. The performance was amazing as it reached almost 100 % annually.

I was sceptic at the beginning when I experienced their rejection to disclose any details of my own account to me, and their advice to get those details from their B.I. instead, but I tried to do a withdrawal from my Windsor account (through signing a Windsor withdrawal request, but sending it to Windsor through their B.I.) which went fine, as I always received the money very quickly in my bank account from Windsor’s bank account as well, which proved to me that everything is going on ok.

Accordingly, after making several very successful withdrawals, I have done more deposits at Windsor totaling an amount ofseveral hundred thousandUSD. After that things went very bad.

In June 2015, the partner of the B.I. got shot in the head in front of his house in the morning while riding his car, he had a suitcase full of cash with him and was wearing a gold watch, and however, nothing was taken but his cell phone. After a few weeks, the B.I. himself got kidnapped, then was found after a few days in a very bad condition before falling into a comma for almost a month, then woke up with partial memory loss. He cannot remember many details about his business with Windsor.

I did not know these details until afterwards in October 2015, when I started to request some withdrawals from the B.I. Company then received no response. I started to then contact Windsor Brokers directly where I got the same treatment as before, “Refer to your B.I. (now they started to say your instead of our), as he has all the details”.

I insisted that I must gain access to my account & money with them otherwise I will file a complaint toCySEC, only then they started to accept, but strangely they asked me first to cancel the Power Of Attorney (POA) that I did with them before for the B.I., and to sign a document to cancel the B.I. Email address as the communication address, then add my email instead. That was a very strange request as I have already provided my email address in the very beginning while opening the account as the only means of communication, but now I discovered that it was the B.I. email address that was considered by them as the registered one!! As I was never asked for this previous change, it now seemed very fishy and I felt there was some scam evidence showing up gradually.

I refused to cancel anything and I required them to add my info again and not to change any old configuration, they first refused, but when I escalated the matters, and only under extreme pressure, they complied. Then I received my first account statement in my email, which was a shock.

My account was traded down to the ground!!! All my deposits are there, but all of the money was traded in continuous loosing trades in a professionally consistent trend. All my hundreds thousands of USD deposits were reaching to 100 to 200 USD balances only in 4 to 6 days maximum from the day Windsor received them.

The strange thing is, all my withdrawals were there too!!! So, although my account balance was almost zero, but whenever I made a withdrawal request, I can see on the statement my account suddenly being boosted with the same exact amount that I requested on my withdrawal, coming from another Windsor account called “commission”, then after a few hours, the money goes out to my bank as a “withdrawal”.

When I confronted them asking about where is my balance that I can see on their B.I. Website, and why they do not match, they answered back saying “we do not know what you are talking about, we are not responsible for the losses that YOUR (not theirs) representative/money manager has incurred on your account, please check your agreement with us”!!!

Now I am in the status of a person who has been scammed all my life savings by a professional scammer broker who might have been involved in killing and kidnapping, wow!!! I’m sure that I’m not the only case; I have heard that there are a lot of other people who had experienced this with the same exact broker. This is why I am reaching out here in FPA to see if there would be a way to join forces against this criminally organised broker.

I do have everything that I have mentioned above perfectly documented, emails, recorded phone conversations with Windsor Brokers representatives, and screenshots of my account at the B.I. as well as full statement of my account at Windsor, which I fought to get.

I wish this issue would grab the attention of the Justice Makers in this industry. I have been almost destroyed by this scam & lost almost all of my life savings; I need help, and want to insure that this does not happen to anyone else.

Obviously, Windsor Brokers is a cover up for some kind of a large scam or dangerous operation. I really hope no one experiences what I have been through.

Very bad company and I still can't get back from them my money.

Any feedback for the above case? We thank you for your support. Windsor did weird transactions and need to be followed for that.

Congrats fellows. Another fraud company owner was arrested in Israel. The company name is Secured Options. He was arrested for aggravated fraud, misrepresentation, false accounting, forgery, extortion and blackmail. Same same

I hope the owner of Windsor takes this as a referent before it's too late. The problem with people like these, they believe they are untouchable, smarter and protected. And they are not. I said once before and I'm saying it again; it's coming.

I urge every person who thought of dealing or is already dealing with this broker to read this first carefully.

This broker is very dangerous and must be avoided by any means. I have an account with Windsor Brokers since 2014; I have been introduced to them by one of their Business Introducers (B.I.) who happens to have several B.I. and White label agreements with them as well. This Person, who represented Windsor, with a partner of his, had another company where they used to offer Funds Management services for your funds at Windsor Brokers, i.e. trading on your behalf, against a 50 dollar commission per lot that they collect from Windsor Brokers directly through their commission account.

Windsor has had me to sign some documents saying that I am delegating their B.I. to trade only on my account on my behalf. The document had all the warnings of me accepting the worst case scenario of losing my money at any time, like what other brokers do, but it was repeated several times in several ways which reflects that the broker has anticipated what will happen afterwards, as if it was already planned. I have had my account opened by providing my ID documents and my personal email, which should be used for future correspondences as well as receiving daily/monthly statements from my Windsor account.

After transferring my funds to Windsor Brokers Hellenic Bank account, I had no communication at all from Windsor’s side, whenever I called them to ask about my account details, they completely refused to provide any information to me (although I am the account holder) and then they ask me to contact their B.I. who introduced me to them, as he has all the details.

Their B.I.’s Company had a website where in it he speaks in Windsor’s name and promotes for them and displays a long business relationship with Windsor since 2010. On that website, you can log in to your personal account page, with the same account number that you have with Windsor to see your account details at Windsor, see all deposits, withdrawals as well as winning/loosing trades done on your account. The performance was amazing as it reached almost 100 % annually.

I was sceptic at the beginning when I experienced their rejection to disclose any details of my own account to me, and their advice to get those details from their B.I. instead, but I tried to do a withdrawal from my Windsor account (through signing a Windsor withdrawal request, but sending it to Windsor through their B.I.) which went fine, as I always received the money very quickly in my bank account from Windsor’s bank account as well, which proved to me that everything is going on ok.

Accordingly, after making several very successful withdrawals, I have done more deposits at Windsor totaling an amount ofseveral hundred thousandUSD. After that things went very bad.

In June 2015, the partner of the B.I. got shot in the head in front of his house in the morning while riding his car, he had a suitcase full of cash with him and was wearing a gold watch, and however, nothing was taken but his cell phone. After a few weeks, the B.I. himself got kidnapped, then was found after a few days in a very bad condition before falling into a comma for almost a month, then woke up with partial memory loss. He cannot remember many details about his business with Windsor.

I did not know these details until afterwards in October 2015, when I started to request some withdrawals from the B.I. Company then received no response. I started to then contact Windsor Brokers directly where I got the same treatment as before, “Refer to your B.I. (now they started to say your instead of our), as he has all the details”.

I insisted that I must gain access to my account & money with them otherwise I will file a complaint toCySEC, only then they started to accept, but strangely they asked me first to cancel the Power Of Attorney (POA) that I did with them before for the B.I., and to sign a document to cancel the B.I. Email address as the communication address, then add my email instead. That was a very strange request as I have already provided my email address in the very beginning while opening the account as the only means of communication, but now I discovered that it was the B.I. email address that was considered by them as the registered one!! As I was never asked for this previous change, it now seemed very fishy and I felt there was some scam evidence showing up gradually.

I refused to cancel anything and I required them to add my info again and not to change any old configuration, they first refused, but when I escalated the matters, and only under extreme pressure, they complied. Then I received my first account statement in my email, which was a shock.

My account was traded down to the ground!!! All my deposits are there, but all of the money was traded in continuous loosing trades in a professionally consistent trend. All my hundreds thousands of USD deposits were reaching to 100 to 200 USD balances only in 4 to 6 days maximum from the day Windsor received them.

The strange thing is, all my withdrawals were there too!!! So, although my account balance was almost zero, but whenever I made a withdrawal request, I can see on the statement my account suddenly being boosted with the same exact amount that I requested on my withdrawal, coming from another Windsor account called “commission”, then after a few hours, the money goes out to my bank as a “withdrawal”.

When I confronted them asking about where is my balance that I can see on their B.I. Website, and why they do not match, they answered back saying “we do not know what you are talking about, we are not responsible for the losses that YOUR (not theirs) representative/money manager has incurred on your account, please check your agreement with us”!!!

Now I am in the status of a person who has been scammed all my life savings by a professional scammer broker who might have been involved in killing and kidnapping, wow!!! I’m sure that I’m not the only case; I have heard that there are a lot of other people who had experienced this with the same exact broker. This is why I am reaching out here in FPA to see if there would be a way to join forces against this criminally organised broker.

I do have everything that I have mentioned above perfectly documented, emails, recorded phone conversations with Windsor Brokers representatives, and screenshots of my account at the B.I. as well as full statement of my account at Windsor, which I fought to get.

I wish this issue would grab the attention of the Justice Makers in this industry. I have been almost destroyed by this scam & lost almost all of my life savings; I need help, and want to insure that this does not happen to anyone else.

Obviously, Windsor Brokers is a cover up for some kind of a large scam or dangerous operation. I really hope no one experiences what I have been through.
Surely this broker is dishonest in dealing with customers....
My experiment with them was terrible , anyway these is not an individual case..
I think we're hundreds suffering from unethical transactions....
Take care...

Back