Winners Edge Failures

ICMichaelLJ.jpgIn regards to the $500 you did return to me, this was after you blew up that small account of $500 in just 1 week flat. 100% of the account gone. Were was good money management here. I will post a copy of the meta trader history showing how you did that. As I remember I got the account up above $600 when you said I should hand the account over to you. Then you proceeded to hedge it into a corner until there was a margin call. Previous to that I did ask LJ to help me with a $1500 dollar account (which he managed for 3 weeks) and as you can see on the account history we did make some profit but the the account margined out again after 3 weeks. There was no refund of funds as I would not expect him to refund this. as agreed this would be at my own risk. But you decided to refund the $500 as I guess you felt bad about loosing the account in just 1 week flat. This was during the time I was with forextraderoom.net as you had given me free access to that live room due to the loss of the $27 000 and you were trying to infact help me. Unfortunately my time with you resulted in more losses.

Forex Trade Room
does not seem to have a privay policy in place.
If you have a look at Michaels advertised results they are incomplete and do not show open drawdown. Results posted are only up until JUNE 2013.

Check out the PRIVACY POLICY on the Winners Edge WebSite. Privacy Policy | Winners Edge Trading It is poor for a previous employee of Winners Edge to reveal private information - Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.

My complaint sent to the NFA 13/09/2013
My complaint is this -
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/27128-winners-edge-failures.html

1)I have a privacy concern. Michael Storm used my real name in his reply and I had to ask FPA to have my name removed. Michael has also openly discussed my credit cards and family matters.

2) I believe that Michael Storm is professionally negligent due to over leveraging this account (blew up my account of 27K in less than 2 months risking more than 5% of the account. Michael Storm risked over 50% of the account resulting in poor performance.

Last edited:
The reason Michael will never show his trading results on myfxbook is there is a drawdown chart and Michaels drawdown would scare a lot of traders.

At least Winners Edge have 1 of their traders accounts on MYFXBOOK 585983. As you can see on the results they are up 8 % over a couple of months but last week -.71

Michael show us some live trading account results!

Attachments

• Pairs.jpg
    Pairs.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Michael is it true that you add to loosing trades 90% of the time. And is this stratergy good for beginning traders?
Trader 1:
•Worst Case Scenario: Trade goes against position, 2nd trade is taken, then trade continues towards stop loss, so 3rd position is taken. Our total risk is 2% X 3 positions for a total of a 6% loss.
•Best Case Scenario: Trades go against trader, but just enough to get 3 positions into the market and then market goes into full t/p for each of the 3 orders. Total risk is 6% but gain is 6%.
•Alternate Scenario: Trade just goes into profit without drawdown. 2% risked for a gain of 2%.

Trader 2:
•Worst Case Scenario: Trade goes against initial order all the way to stop. 2% risked, 2% Lost
•Best Case Scenario: Trade goes in favor of order, second trade is taken and first stop is moved to b/e, and then trade continues in favor to 3rd order which now places first stop at second order b/e. Total risk=0% Total gain=6%. Keep in mind, that the worst possible risk at any time during this process is 2%, but never more because new orders are opened, older orders are adjusted.
•Alternate Scenario: Trade just goes into profit, all the way to the third order, and then reverses and stops everything out. Total Risk=2%, Total Loss=little more than 1% (1st order is +20 stop at third order opening, 2nd is b/e stop, and 3rd has the risk of full s/l)

So in the case of the two traders, you can see that in the market conditions being relatively the same, the first trader has a max risk of 6% and a minimum risk of 2% EVERY TIME. Trader two on the other hand has a max risk of 2% and a minimum risk of 0%. That right there should be enough.

Austrader, that reply from winners edge said "Tony replied:"
Do you have a last name for Tony?
And what are casey and michaels full names again?

Back