Withdrawl problem with CTOption

Hi Rajarajan,
It took 7 days only from my vank to get back the deposit!
In 7 days theny sent me 2 emails asking for 'the terms of ctoption' and 'have I validated my account?' I sent them my proof emails and the terms attached. And after some days the refunded my deposit. I am in the UK, maybe in your country it takes longer.
Never accept any bonus!!! The broker will ask you to make 20-30 times bigger amount on your account to make any withdrawal!!!!!
I will stick to the CySec regulated brokers in the future only!

I will fill up a Court Case here, if the admins will suggest!

My profit has lost, however that was a small amount!

Good luck!

Dear Laura,

Thanks for your help. I am in Dubai now and my bank also asked the terms and conditions of CToption and sent already.
I have filed a case in "actionfraud.UK" website.

I think you got your amount within 7 days means, You may be contacted your bank within 30 days if I am right.
But, I have sent the dispute form after one month of my statement date. The max duration is 180 days mentioned in the form.

Anyway, I am ready to wait for sometime. I have opened an account in "Highlow" brokers but the account is not yet verified.
So, I did not do any transfer till now. Do you have any idea about Highlow company? I did not found any cases about highlow in FPA website also.
Please Share your opinion.

Regards,
Rajarajan.S

Hi, yes mine was in 30 days or a bit after.
Good luck!
Look for the regulated, trusted brokers only! You can find reviews from famous traders.I only listen to traders who look serious and honest!
-binaryoptions sheriff
-binary options army
-prestige binary options
-michael freeman's trading blog
... etc.
Always look on FPA too.
These traders always helped me when I experienced fraud!

Hi, yes mine was in 30 days or a bit after.
Good luck!
Look for the regulated, trusted brokers only! You can find reviews from famous traders.I only listen to traders who look serious and honest!
-binaryoptions sheriff
-binary options army
-prestige binary options
-michael freeman's trading blog
... etc.
Always look on FPA too.
These traders always helped me when I experienced fraud!

Thank you Laura for your information.

I will update you once I receive my money. I will go through all above websites also before proceeding further.

Regards,
Rajarajan.S

Also we should keep one more thing in mind to avoid binary options as much as we can because there are some black sheep in this industry as compared to forex IMO..

Back