• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

www.noeruscapital.com

Hello all, I am a new victim, and as well, new in that forum. I am working at Geneva and live in France. Payments were made via a bank in HK and Barclay bank UK. Thanks to the pertinent contributions of the members I will take the next steps filing my case.
Please add my e-mail adress to the victims group > ernst.steinboeck@gmail.com

Don;t know where you are - I am in Geneva, working for big multi-national company. There is significant number of financial advisory firms here who work with expats. In my experience, they are predominantly British. So it is quite likely that someone could have shared or sold client data to those criminal scammers, who apparently sounded British too.
Hi Sashov36, I am also working at Geneva, and my finance advisers are from DEVERE. Seems there is a leak. Strange they have my details, which I shared only with them. If you want we may meet physically once, and discuss the case. Best Ernst

I am invested DeVere out of Manila.

That John Landon (alias) always sounded to me like he was one of those financial services cold callers.

Hi there I also invested 5k BP in Noreus Capital. I reported the fraud case online and also contacted the HSBC bank. As the funds were transferred from my UK HSBC account to a HSBC Hong Kong account I reported it to the bank. They said there was nothing they could do as it was outside of the UK. My email address is pauldavidmarkov@hotmail.com.
cheers
Paul

Back